Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum about the hit anime show bleach.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple )

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Natsukii

Natsukii

Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple )   Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 10:13 pm

Natsuki Then Looked At The Looking At The Guys , Looking Like They Are Shooting Guns At Godzilla . " Errr ... This Might Hurt , Alot " She Rose Her Nodachi Toward Sieraku And Ken . " Reina Tifero , Bind Reject " Suddenly A Circle Rose Around The Siren Along With Sie And Ken And Suddenly They Got Thrown Off Off The Siren and Tossed Next To HEr As Soon As They Hit The Ground , the Got Bound By Golden Chains That Started To Consume them , As Soon As The Chains Covered Their Bodies The Chains Shattered And All Their Wounds BEcame Healed .
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple )   Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 1:42 am

"Thank you Mistress" Ken runtowards the siren. As soon he was about to attack, he flash step behind her and put his hand out. "Hadou 31: Shakkao." A ball of energy flew towards the siren.
Back to top Go down
Natsukii

Natsukii

PostSubject: Re: Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple )   Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 10:32 am

The Siren Dove Into The Water and As She Did So Large Tentacles BEgan To Smash Around In attempt To Crush , All THree ShiniGami .
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

PostSubject: Re: Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple )   Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 1:38 pm

"Hmph cero!" *he holds out his and and fires a cero at the approaching tentacle* "Pathetic...really...."
Back to top Go down
Natsukii

Natsukii

PostSubject: Re: Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple )   Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 1:45 pm

Natsuki Not Being Healed And Unable To Dodge , Gets Pulled By A Tentacle And Dragged Into The Bottom Less PIt Of WAter . Natsuki Shouts out " Heeeel .... Gurgle gurgle " All Thats Left On THe Surface Was HEr Hand And She Slowly Got Dragged INto The Undertide .
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple )   Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 3:00 pm

Ken watched in horror as Natsukii was being pulled in thw water by a tentacle. "NOOOO" Ken controlled the water to try to save her but couldnt see her.
Back to top Go down
Natsukii

Natsukii

PostSubject: Re: Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple )   Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 5:45 pm

THe Siren Rose From Below , With A More Demonic Appearance Her Scales Turned Mroe Rotten and Decayed . " HAHAHA ! Your Friend Is Either Going Drown To Death Or Im going TO Use HEr To Fuel My Immotality . Even THe Two Of You Cannot Save Her . " The Siren Suddenly Summoned A Large Hour Glass , That Uses Water Instead Of Sand . " This Is Your FRiends Life Force , If You Manage To Steal My CRown And Use It To Unlock THe Hour GLass , I will LEt her GO " THe Siren Smirked " But If you don't The Long Haired One Will Be My Personal Toy , and The Shorter Haired One Will Be My Slave , DO We Have a Deal ? "
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

PostSubject: Re: Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple )   Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 5:59 pm

*Sieraku looks in horror as Maybelle was dragged under he drops his sword to his side and he drops his spiritual pressure but you laughing at him he looks at the hour glass and mtters under his breathe* "Stupid bitch....I am going to slauther you for hurting them...." *His spiritual pressure was higher then ever now and he begins to laugh as he suddenly appears behind the Siren grabbing for her crown* "I accept speed after is my good area!"
Back to top Go down
Natsukii

Natsukii

PostSubject: Re: Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple )   Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 6:35 pm

Natsuki FLoating in water She Didn't know , She Couldnt see or feel anything . Instead She Though " Sie ... Ken... Please Don't geet...." Natsuki began to lose focus and just tried to maintain her breath .
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple )   Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 8:04 pm

"I also accept" Ken stood and clenched his fist. "Im going to kill....no.... im going to obliterate you" Water covered his sword and then turned to ice, making it to a sharp point. "Water Halo" A circle of water came from the ocean and surround the siren. "Shrink" The halo shrunk so that the siren was unable to move.
Back to top Go down
Natsukii

Natsukii

PostSubject: Re: Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple )   Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple ) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 10:43 am

The Siren Laughed " Really do you think that i would be this easy ? " The Siren Then Bubbled And then Splashed into water . " Do You Really Think That This Task Would Be As so Easy As To Just Pluck the Crown off My Head ? " Suddenly Crowns Appeared On Top Of The Columns And Then Using Her Trident She Directed The Tentacles To Grab Each One Making A Total of 10 Crowns . " HAHA , Which One Is The Real one ? " SIren looked at Sie From THe Corner Of Her Eye . " Nice Try , Tidal Destruction . " Suddenly A WAve Of Water Viciously Crashed on you . "
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple )   Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple ) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 1:51 pm

Ken looked at the crowns. He laughed "Well lets see. Eeeny...meeny...miney...moe. You know what, How about we just do this?" Ken makes weird hand motons and 10 sea serpents come out of the water. "Attack" The serpents attack each tentacle that have a crown
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

PostSubject: Re: Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple )   Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple ) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 3:43 pm

*Sieraku twirls his sword* "Phoenix cry!" *A red wall is formed and the water is immediately turned to steam which Sieraku at this point turn to Ken* "I will handle her you...you just focus on getting the crown!" *Sieraku looks at the Siren* "I am afraid you are mine..."
Back to top Go down
Natsukii

Natsukii

PostSubject: Re: Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple )   Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple ) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 7:38 pm

NAtsuki Slowly Dying . In 3 More Posts For Natsuki , Sadly ... She Will die .
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

PostSubject: Re: Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple )   Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple ) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 8:04 pm

*Sieraku raises his spiritual pressure and proposes one last offer to the siren* "let her go...and I will take her place Siren...if not I will not hesitate...to kill you!" *As he says this Sieraku feels a giant force behind him and suddenly a giant black phoenix erupts from behind them and it screams and plunges itself towards Natsukii direction trying to grab her from the water*
Back to top Go down
Natsukii

Natsukii

PostSubject: Re: Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple )   Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple ) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:29 pm

" Foolish Boy .. " The Water Hardens as The Pheonix Attempts To Dive . " You Didnt REally think that this water was Normal ? " Siren Then Began To Direct THe Tentacles , With The Crown on the Tip Of The trident Illuminated Purple . And The Tentacles Began to swing around .
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple )   Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:17 pm

Ken looked at the crown as it shined. "I see t" Ken then command one of his Serpants to try and grab th crown
Back to top Go down
Natsukii

Natsukii

PostSubject: Re: Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple )   Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple ) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 12:59 pm

The Siren SUprised that he found out , Begins to Command The Tentacles To Stop The Serpent .
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple )   Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple ) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 8:17 am

*Sieraku fires a cero throught all the tenticles giving the sepernta clear path*
Back to top Go down
https://worldruins.rpg-board.net
Natsukii

Natsukii

PostSubject: Re: Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple )   Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple ) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:03 pm

Natsuki continues to slowly die , her life count going down to 1 .
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple )   Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple ) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 10:26 am

*Sieraku suddenly flashsteps over to the crown grabbing hit firing another cero at the siren's head hoping that I have it*
Back to top Go down
https://worldruins.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple )   Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple ) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple )
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2