Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum about the hit anime show bleach.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The aquatic temple [Judgement mission group 1]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

The aquatic temple [Judgement mission group 1] Empty
PostSubject: The aquatic temple [Judgement mission group 1]   The aquatic temple [Judgement mission group 1] EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 4:07 pm

*Sieraku walk to the edge of the beach and sighes and wait on Ken* "About time we got this mission started...Now time for ken to show up then into this water...oh fun..."
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: The aquatic temple [Judgement mission group 1]   The aquatic temple [Judgement mission group 1] EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 5:34 pm

Ken jumps down from the sky and stands on top of the water. "Ken is Present" Ken towards Sieraku and looks around. "So where is this guy"
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

PostSubject: Re: The aquatic temple [Judgement mission group 1]   The aquatic temple [Judgement mission group 1] EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 6:05 pm

"Oh fun fun fun but we are going underwater...to a temple underneath the Ocean but once we get their we should be able to breathe quite easily to bad your zanpaktou isn't wind type to ameka tunnel of air or something I guess we are going to have to dive it get their go us right?" *Sieraku seems rather displeased and jumps inot the water and begins to dive down into it depths the sun shining a way towards a ruin*
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: The aquatic temple [Judgement mission group 1]   The aquatic temple [Judgement mission group 1] EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 8:23 pm

Under the water are several broken pillars and several fish and other things under the water, but you feel something odd under here, all about the area glistens as there seens to be holes in the rocks of this place
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

PostSubject: Re: The aquatic temple [Judgement mission group 1]   The aquatic temple [Judgement mission group 1] EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 8:54 pm

*Sieraku looks at the pillars and swims underneath the altarand find that the place has a air pocket within the building and he swims up and takes a breath and feels something in the water with him* "what in the hell could that be?!"
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: The aquatic temple [Judgement mission group 1]   The aquatic temple [Judgement mission group 1] EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 8:15 am

Ken smiles and goes underwater. Ken does weird hand motions and the water splits, making a long walkway to the temple. "How you holding up there, Sieraku?" Ken laughs and waves at him. As he goes in the temple, he also feels something. "I dont know, but i do not want to find out"
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

PostSubject: Re: The aquatic temple [Judgement mission group 1]   The aquatic temple [Judgement mission group 1] EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 8:44 am

"Funny...I am coming back in there...." *Sieraku dives down and falls into your bubble but since he can't walk on water like jesus he has to swim* "anyway thanks for coming and I don't like what was in the water.."
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: The aquatic temple [Judgement mission group 1]   The aquatic temple [Judgement mission group 1] EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 8:48 am

"Me neither" Ken looked around and looked confused. "So where is this hollow we are supposed to fight?"
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

PostSubject: Re: The aquatic temple [Judgement mission group 1]   The aquatic temple [Judgement mission group 1] EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 8:52 am

"well if you look forward you can see that the door isn't even opened yet if we can find out how to open it then he may reside there you know?"
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: The aquatic temple [Judgement mission group 1]   The aquatic temple [Judgement mission group 1] EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 8:57 am

Ken smirked. "So lets blow this bad boy down" Ken puts his hand out and shouts. "Hado 31: Shakkao" A bill ball of energy flies out of his hand and into the door. Ken laughs "That was too easy" As the smoke clears the door is still shut. "Ok then" Ken gives a embaressed look to Sieraku
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

PostSubject: Re: The aquatic temple [Judgement mission group 1]   The aquatic temple [Judgement mission group 1] EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 9:05 am

"Hmm this is interesting..perhaps the spiritual presnece is like a undersea guardian and it has toyeild its power or something like that I have heard of such things but never seen them happen...so maybe if we defeat this guardian or what not..." *Sieraku smiles and feels a imese spiritual presence under him* "we've got company..."
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: The aquatic temple [Judgement mission group 1]   The aquatic temple [Judgement mission group 1] EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 9:13 am

Ken smirks. "Finally, Lets go" Ken placed his hand on his zanpaktou an took it out slightly. "
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: The aquatic temple [Judgement mission group 1]   The aquatic temple [Judgement mission group 1] EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:49 am

In the water is a great rumbling as a giant king cobra appears as a purple liquid oozes from its skin and it hisses, and you see that its not a normal giant cobra as the report says as a white ball of energy charges in its mouth
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

PostSubject: Re: The aquatic temple [Judgement mission group 1]   The aquatic temple [Judgement mission group 1] EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 12:02 pm

"Oh fun fun fun here is the guardain a gaint snake...ah well" *Sieraku holds out his amr and manifest his zanpaktou and takes a deep breath and dives downward land on the floor of the he slashes the sword downard unleaches his move songbird blood wave*
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: The aquatic temple [Judgement mission group 1]   The aquatic temple [Judgement mission group 1] EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 12:06 pm

The snake fires a giant white cero at you as it dodges the attack and you see a purple slime leave its skin and you see fish die as it reaches them
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

PostSubject: Re: The aquatic temple [Judgement mission group 1]   The aquatic temple [Judgement mission group 1] EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 1:26 pm

*Fires blue fire crash down into the ground to propell it self upward and see the slime* Poison I better tell Ken and I have a plan *Sieraku swims back up to where ken was located and breathes* "ken...watch out for it's skin the purple slime is most likely a poinson enter your shikai the we can get this over with and we have to make this a long range attle unless we plan it carefully..."
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: The aquatic temple [Judgement mission group 1]   The aquatic temple [Judgement mission group 1] EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 5:56 pm

"Right, Got it" Ken held his zanpaktou firmly and put it in the water. "Flood, Mizuyurushi" His zanpaktou edge turns into a wavy curve representing waves and ribbon appears on the handle. "Ok since this is near water, i could probrobly attack him without him knowing."
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: The aquatic temple [Judgement mission group 1]   The aquatic temple [Judgement mission group 1] EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 6:11 pm

The snakes eyes glow as it splits in two and chases you both while poison oozes from its skin, in the water it seems to move at an amazing speed
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: The aquatic temple [Judgement mission group 1]   The aquatic temple [Judgement mission group 1] EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 6:14 pm

Ken looked in shocked at the snake came for them "This thing is fast" Ken smirked. "But its going to take alot more then speed to finish me off." Ken stuck his sword in the water and yelled. "Water restrain" Suddenly a whips of water attempts to hold doen the giant snake
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

PostSubject: Re: The aquatic temple [Judgement mission group 1]   The aquatic temple [Judgement mission group 1] EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 9:22 pm

"Phoenix cry!" *A pure red wall appears and te snake slams into it*
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: The aquatic temple [Judgement mission group 1]   The aquatic temple [Judgement mission group 1] EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 9:36 pm

The snake seperates into four as the poisen spreads faster and they all go for you two fangs ready and a white ball glowing in all their mouths
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: The aquatic temple [Judgement mission group 1]   The aquatic temple [Judgement mission group 1] EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 10:45 am

Ken looked around quickly and thought to himself. " How do we beat this thing?" Ken jumps into the air and puts his hand out. "Bakudo 31: Shakkao" balls of kido rapidly come out of his hands and aim towards the snakes.
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

PostSubject: Re: The aquatic temple [Judgement mission group 1]   The aquatic temple [Judgement mission group 1] EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 11:25 am

*Sieraku takes his zanakptou rises up to create another wall of red which the snakes didn't have much time to react to* "Pheonix cry!"
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: The aquatic temple [Judgement mission group 1]   The aquatic temple [Judgement mission group 1] EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 2:05 pm

The snakes that attacked K dashed around in the water fancily as they went for him as the ones that went for Sei immediatly twisted about the shield and blasted two ceros at him
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

PostSubject: Re: The aquatic temple [Judgement mission group 1]   The aquatic temple [Judgement mission group 1] EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 2:08 pm

*Sieraku eyes widen and he swims down but getting caught by the edge of the cero and he immidaetely sends to waves of black and red at the snakes*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The aquatic temple [Judgement mission group 1]   The aquatic temple [Judgement mission group 1] Empty

Back to top Go down

The aquatic temple [Judgement mission group 1]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next