Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum about the hit anime show bleach.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fresh Air -open-

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rea Shunki

Rea Shunki

Fresh Air -open- Empty
PostSubject: Fresh Air -open-   Fresh Air -open- EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 8:06 pm

A girl in a green jacket and black pants walked down the street. It had been a while since she had been out in the open. She had gave a small sigh watching other people walk passed her.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Fresh Air -open- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air -open-   Fresh Air -open- EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 8:15 pm

*Soren wonders around aimlessly when he senses a spiritual presence from a bount* "Hohohoho this will be a fun meeting it has been a while that I have one of them....
Back to top Go down
https://worldruins.rpg-board.net
Rea Shunki

Rea Shunki

Fresh Air -open- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air -open-   Fresh Air -open- EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 8:18 pm

Rea had felt a soul reaper's rengetsu. "Great.." She mumbled before walking a bit fast to make sure whoever was the reaper won't catch her.
Back to top Go down
xane

xane

Fresh Air -open- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air -open-   Fresh Air -open- EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 8:30 pm

sitting up after laying down on a house "ah man soren's back in town, well i should at least look like im doing something"
after a bit of searching noticing the new pressure in town, "ah he must be chasing that power" quickly hiding my power and taking off to follow soren just in viewing sight of him.

OOC: holly crap my room is 64 degrees and im cold.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Fresh Air -open- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air -open-   Fresh Air -open- EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 8:35 pm

*Soren appears in front of the bount* "HELLO!" *He smiles as he feel xanes presence* "well well it has been a long time since I heard from one of you..."
Back to top Go down
Rea Shunki

Rea Shunki

Fresh Air -open- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air -open-   Fresh Air -open- EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 8:41 pm

Rea looked between the two, thinking if she should take off. 'I wish I hadn't came this way...'
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Fresh Air -open- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air -open-   Fresh Air -open- EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 8:43 pm

"ehh your kinda quiet...don't worry I am not going to kill you yet nor will I attack you...I just wanted to meet you" *soren holds out his hand as a sign of peace*
Back to top Go down
Rea Shunki

Rea Shunki

Fresh Air -open- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air -open-   Fresh Air -open- EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 8:48 pm

She stood there, blinking. "Rea Shunki..." She mumbled glancing at the other person.
Back to top Go down
xane

xane

Fresh Air -open- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air -open-   Fresh Air -open- EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 8:50 pm

walking up the street "haha guess i did not hide too great if both of you noticed me" once making it up to where the two stand saluting soren "nothing to report that you dont know about now sir" then turning to the new girl taking a bow "im Xane, nice to meat you"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Fresh Air -open- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air -open-   Fresh Air -open- EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 8:53 pm

"I see well my name is Soren Kousen...captain commander of the shinigami..."
Back to top Go down
Rea Shunki

Rea Shunki

Fresh Air -open- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air -open-   Fresh Air -open- EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 8:56 pm

Rea stood being silent. After all, she was out numbered. Rea only nodded her head once they had said their name.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Fresh Air -open- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air -open-   Fresh Air -open- EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 8:57 pm

"Like I said I am not going to attack you but I can see why you don't trust me..." *Soren rubs the back of his head*
Back to top Go down
Rea Shunki

Rea Shunki

Fresh Air -open- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air -open-   Fresh Air -open- EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 8:59 pm

"shinigami try to kill my kind..." She said in a low voice, putting her hands in her pants pockets.
Back to top Go down
xane

xane

Fresh Air -open- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air -open-   Fresh Air -open- EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 9:01 pm

"i only fight when its my last option or this guy orders me to other wise their not a real reason to do so" smiling "you dont have to be on guard besides i dont have my zanpaktou...on me" taking a seat at a cafe "come sit down its annoying to stand for so long"
Back to top Go down
Rea Shunki

Rea Shunki

Fresh Air -open- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air -open-   Fresh Air -open- EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 9:07 pm

She only walked over to where he sat. Rea leaned on the wall, instead of sitting.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Fresh Air -open- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air -open-   Fresh Air -open- EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 9:15 pm

*Soren looked at them and waved good bye as he vanished*
Back to top Go down
Rea Shunki

Rea Shunki

Fresh Air -open- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air -open-   Fresh Air -open- EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 9:17 pm

She raised an eyebrow watching as he had left.
Back to top Go down
xane

xane

Fresh Air -open- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air -open-   Fresh Air -open- EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 9:19 pm

"hes gone what about you you have something to do, or you just exploring the city?" looking at the spot where soren was just standing. "either way you seem tense around us you have a problem that you like to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Rea Shunki

Rea Shunki

Fresh Air -open- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air -open-   Fresh Air -open- EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 9:24 pm

Rea shrugged her shoulders looking back at him. "Just looking around." She went to sit across from him. "Shinigami try to kill bounts since we eat souls...I'm sorta iffy about things."
Back to top Go down
xane

xane

Fresh Air -open- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air -open-   Fresh Air -open- EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 9:34 pm

"well if i don't see you eating a soul how could i justify trying to kill you?" with a smile "you seem to be calming down that's good to see if your always so tense you would die.....age faster"
Back to top Go down
Rea Shunki

Rea Shunki

Fresh Air -open- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air -open-   Fresh Air -open- EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 9:39 pm

"If I age faster...I'll eat then...witch happens not very offten. I heard other bounts eat for fun or something." Rea said with a sigh. She crossed her arms, resting them on the table.
Back to top Go down
xane

xane

Fresh Air -open- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air -open-   Fresh Air -open- EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 9:51 pm

"im not too updated on the subject" putting my legs up in a chair next to me. "earlier you said you where just looking around, so im guessing your new here?" keeping the same stupid looking smile "oh im sorry, im being rude its just i am curious person you dont have to talk to me if you dont want, a bit of advice tho the Shinigami around here are not what you need to be worried about most of us are quite nice and avoid fighting if we can but the hollows are your real problem."
Back to top Go down
Rea Shunki

Rea Shunki

Fresh Air -open- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air -open-   Fresh Air -open- EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 9:55 pm

"I've lived her for a few years. Hollows...I've heard them roar. But never came face to face with one." Rea said looking out to the people passing by them. "Can they see you?"
Back to top Go down
xane

xane

Fresh Air -open- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air -open-   Fresh Air -open- EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:01 pm

"right now, ya i got in my gigai before i came over you would look crazy if you where talking to yourself" looking more serious "why dident you run when you saw us? im sure you noticed that soren was stronger than you and that he had back up"
Back to top Go down
Rea Shunki

Rea Shunki

Fresh Air -open- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air -open-   Fresh Air -open- EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:04 pm

"He'd think I had done something. I don't think that running after me would be a good idea.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fresh Air -open- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air -open-   Fresh Air -open- Empty

Back to top Go down

Fresh Air -open-
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next