Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum about the hit anime show bleach.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

patrolling the city -open-

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
xane

xane

patrolling the city   -open- Empty
PostSubject: patrolling the city -open-   patrolling the city   -open- EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 9:31 pm

patrolling the city in a gigai keeping my power as suppressed as possible "man this town can get boring fast" taking a seat at a local outdoor cafe "now lets see..." pulling out a map "their weren't any thing out of ordinary from their to here its about time to go back" marking places all over the map.

OOC: gigai is in case bounts or quincys come up and talk they don't look crazy.
Back to top Go down
Pannda

Pannda

PostSubject: Re: patrolling the city -open-   patrolling the city   -open- EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 1:20 pm

climbs along the building and looks down on the being below
Back to top Go down
xane

xane

PostSubject: Re: patrolling the city -open-   patrolling the city   -open- EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 1:24 pm

starting to laugh "are you forgetting to suppress your power their, and besides people can see you wont they think its crazy for someone to act the way you are now?" looking up at you and the new power i have never felt before.
Back to top Go down
Pannda

Pannda

PostSubject: Re: patrolling the city -open-   patrolling the city   -open- EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 1:27 pm

"im not hiding from anyone so why should i supress?"
Pannda said walking on the roof
Back to top Go down
xane

xane

PostSubject: Re: patrolling the city -open-   patrolling the city   -open- EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 1:35 pm

"you just seemed to be trying to sneak around" writing something down on the paper in frount of me
Back to top Go down
Pannda

Pannda

PostSubject: Re: patrolling the city -open-   patrolling the city   -open- EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 1:39 pm

Pannda jumps to the other roof and walks along it
Back to top Go down
xane

xane

PostSubject: Re: patrolling the city -open-   patrolling the city   -open- EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 1:45 pm

putting up the paper i jump to the first roof "so whats your name?" watching the movements of the girl "not to be rude, my name is Xane."
Back to top Go down
Pannda

Pannda

PostSubject: Re: patrolling the city -open-   patrolling the city   -open- EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 1:48 pm

"im Pannda" pannda said standing still
Back to top Go down
xane

xane

PostSubject: Re: patrolling the city -open-   patrolling the city   -open- EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 2:11 pm

with the same stupid smile as usual "you sure are a quite one, do you have a problem talking to others?"
Back to top Go down
Pannda

Pannda

PostSubject: Re: patrolling the city -open-   patrolling the city   -open- EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 2:14 pm

"no...my mother said never talk to strangers" pannda made a smart remark

"do you mind?"
She took out a lolli pop she wanted to eat it but didn't want to be rude
Back to top Go down
xane

xane

PostSubject: Re: patrolling the city -open-   patrolling the city   -open- EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 2:17 pm

with a smirk "be my guest" leaving my gigai "so your new here are you not?"
Back to top Go down
Pannda

Pannda

PostSubject: Re: patrolling the city -open-   patrolling the city   -open- EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 2:22 pm

"uh....yea...to this area..."
Pannda says sucking on the lolli
Back to top Go down
xane

xane

PostSubject: Re: patrolling the city -open-   patrolling the city   -open- EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 2:33 pm

"so are you a quincy? you dont have the same fell as Shinigami, vizards, or bounts" looking at her with my right eye open. crouching down as if to meditate.
Back to top Go down
Pannda

Pannda

PostSubject: Re: patrolling the city -open-   patrolling the city   -open- EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 2:36 pm

"yes im Quincy"
Pannda get into a kong fu stance
"got a problem with that chump?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuu Hitsugaya

Ryuu Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: patrolling the city -open-   patrolling the city   -open- EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 2:51 pm

Ryuu was standing on a building "I don't believe he does..." Ryuu smiled "Hello Xane and Pannda"
Back to top Go down
Pannda

Pannda

PostSubject: Re: patrolling the city -open-   patrolling the city   -open- EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 2:53 pm

"you again, hello"
Pannda said relaxing
Back to top Go down
xane

xane

PostSubject: Re: patrolling the city -open-   patrolling the city   -open- EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 3:02 pm

"hey ryuu, and as for you no i have no issue with it as long as your not a hollow." smiling "... ryuu you know her?
Back to top Go down
Pannda

Pannda

PostSubject: Re: patrolling the city -open-   patrolling the city   -open- EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 3:04 pm

Pannda stands in a comfty position and sucks her lolli
Back to top Go down
Ryuu Hitsugaya

Ryuu Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: patrolling the city -open-   patrolling the city   -open- EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 3:05 pm

Ryuu jumped down next to Xane "Yeah she's a friend I met in the cave..she's nicer than she seems"
Back to top Go down
Pannda

Pannda

PostSubject: Re: patrolling the city -open-   patrolling the city   -open- EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 3:07 pm

Pannda smiled
"and what gave you that idea"
Back to top Go down
Ryuu Hitsugaya

Ryuu Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: patrolling the city -open-   patrolling the city   -open- EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 3:15 pm

"I don't know maybe it's the fact that we almost bonded in the cave a few minutes ago"
Back to top Go down
Pannda

Pannda

PostSubject: Re: patrolling the city -open-   patrolling the city   -open- EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 3:17 pm

"we talked.....there was no bonding!"
Pannda said crossing her arms
Back to top Go down
xane

xane

PostSubject: Re: patrolling the city -open-   patrolling the city   -open- EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 3:22 pm

laughing "HAHA your a fiery one, i like you" turning to her "you seem like you dont want to make friend"
Back to top Go down
Ryuu Hitsugaya

Ryuu Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: patrolling the city -open-   patrolling the city   -open- EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 3:25 pm

"Aren't you the one who fell into my arms from seeing blood?" Ryuu closed his eyes and grinned
Back to top Go down
Pannda

Pannda

PostSubject: Re: patrolling the city -open-   patrolling the city   -open- EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 3:26 pm

"your the one that catched me .it's not that....i just emm....find it hard to trust people"
Pannda says her arms down by her side
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: patrolling the city -open-   patrolling the city   -open- Empty

Back to top Go down

patrolling the city -open-
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next