Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum about the hit anime show bleach.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A man walking

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

A man walking Empty
PostSubject: A man walking   A man walking EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 3:53 pm

_____ walks about, as he humms, several people smile and wave at him, each of them think his name but are unable to say it for some reason and he nods to them smiling, knowing full well why they didn't say his name, they couldn't

______ walks into a ramen shop and hands the cashier cash as he sits down and begins to eat
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

A man walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: A man walking   A man walking EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:06 pm

*Soren walks down a path muttering to himself* "So you leave me all alone in time I should have never trusted you I was a blind fool to trust in you and never again will I make that mistake..." *Soren eyes suddenly glint upward for a second in knowing what was that type of spitiual presence doing they were wiped out and yet he felt the presence of a being only known as a Quincy*
Back to top Go down
https://worldruins.rpg-board.net
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

A man walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: A man walking   A man walking EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:11 pm

He says nothing but he continues to eat and for a moment he stops then waves at you then gets back to eating, you feel something really weird about his reitsu, like it was altered, as he eats you notice the people who talk to him never say his name, as if they couldn't, but he ignores it as he nods*Yeah...*He stands as he pays the cashier and he walks out into the streets and he blinks as he walks out*.....a hollow.... but its not him....*He walks in the opposite direction he was going and you see a shadow like reitsu form around him
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

A man walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: A man walking   A man walking EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:26 pm

*Soren looks back down at the man and looks as the man is being sallowed down and he walks towards him* "Hey you...quincy...I thought your kind was wiped out..what are you doing here...."
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

A man walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: A man walking   A man walking EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:28 pm

He smiles*.......We aren't all gone...we still thrive....and as to me....I'm waiting for a certain hollow to appear so that I can get my revenge......*He keeps walking while he talks, very calm as he does*....This isn't the hollow but....I have to train till then....
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

A man walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: A man walking   A man walking EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:31 pm

"I see other then it being a hollow what did this hollow do to you..take a loved one or what?" *Soren pushes himself out of hisgigai and revealing that he was a shinigami*
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

A man walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: A man walking   A man walking EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:34 pm

He smiles*He stole me name.....*He turns and says nothing as he continues to walk were he felt the prescence*Hmmmm.... Now where is that hollow....*a black shadow like nasty gnarled wood bow of his reitsu appears in his hand*I know its here somewhere....
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

A man walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: A man walking   A man walking EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:44 pm

"I see...your name..." *Soren silently draws Tsukiakari and senses out where the hollow location was* "there it is...."
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

A man walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: A man walking   A man walking EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 6:23 pm

He nods to you*Thanks...*He fires an arrow at the ledge of a building and a reitsu rope attatched, when it hits the building the rope drags him up like a hookshot as he runs across the tops of the building towards the hollow's prescence
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

A man walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: A man walking   A man walking EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 6:35 pm

*Soren begins to follow but something stops him a aura which he shakes offand he heads to the hollow as well* That presence I haven't felt that since....focuse soren..
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

A man walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: A man walking   A man walking EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 6:40 pm

The man says nothing as you see the hollow but inside it are already three arrows and as ______ draws for another set of arrows the hollow is drugged towards him against its will by reitsu cables attached to the arrows inside it
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

A man walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: A man walking   A man walking EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 6:42 pm

"Hmm...hadou 88 Blue fire crash down..." *Soren holds out his hand as the kido is being fired into the hollow chipping away his mask*
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

A man walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: A man walking   A man walking EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 6:47 pm

_____ Fires three arrows through the mask of the hollow at the same time as you do as the hollow dies its spirit disentigrating*......Yeah.....*He nods and he blinks a moment as his reitsu jumps*He's here.....*He looks about, for some reason you couldn't sense what he was sensing
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

A man walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: A man walking   A man walking EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 6:52 pm

"I see the hollow?" Why can't I sense him...this must be a powerful hollow...oh well.. *Soren gets ready and a smile escapes his mouth and he is raising his reatisu rapidly when he hears something in his head* Soren...use me as your partener and I might allow you to release me...
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

A man walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: A man walking   A man walking EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 6:55 pm

His reitsu seems to be screaming as he looks about and suddenly a man who looks exactly like him appears and shoots a rain of arrows from the sky catching _______ off guard as he manages to block all but one that hits his arm narrowly and he screams in pain as he fires three of his wicked arrows at the man before him, this man's bow was elegant and beautiful, like something out of a dream, the arrows white and sleek, and the bow without a single flaw
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

A man walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: A man walking   A man walking EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 6:59 pm

*Soren deflects the arrows and looks at the quincy seeing he was hurt he looked at his opponent and he smiled* "A hollow that can use a quincies power...how naive..." *Soren gets into a defensive position his own reatisu flowing off of his body and blade*
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

A man walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: A man walking   A man walking EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:02 pm

The thing changes shape and suddenly is dressed in completely different clothes, shinigami like, it is slightly reminiscient to an ex captian you had met at one point, then he draws a blade and gets in a battle stance
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

A man walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: A man walking   A man walking EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:08 pm

"Hmm such a way with power...very well...you have invaded on enough of people lives and you shall pay for this." *soren hears the voice in his head once more* Do you realize just what dreams have on one persons life...if you do then scream it...release your dreams! *Soren smiles and he rapidly raises his own reatisu*
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

A man walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: A man walking   A man walking EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:13 pm

He smiles as he points his blade at you and a red wave goes out at you and he bows*I am....Urahara Kisuke.....*He smiles as he readies his blade
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

A man walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: A man walking   A man walking EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:18 pm

*Soren suddenly jumps back to avoid the red wave and shoots over to the side and he smiles* "I know who you are...mimcking....Dream Tsukiakari!" *Soren reatisu rises even higher and he smiles as his sword and his clothes have changed slighty which his sowrd was pure white and a tail flowing from its end and a white gaunlet on his right arm and light streaming shoulders forming into wings and light flowing off the end of his sword* "and I am Soren Kousen..."
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

A man walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: A man walking   A man walking EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:21 pm

The man smiles as he flash steps at an amazing speed behind you as he sends another red wave

______ Screams out *DUCK*He readies his bow and fires three arrows in your direction
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

A man walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: A man walking   A man walking EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:23 pm

Soren jumps back he gains some attutide to avoid the arrows as holds out his hand* "Light Prison!" *you notice six bars of light forming around soren*
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

A man walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: A man walking   A man walking EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:25 pm

The hollow smiles as from his mouth shoots a cero and he lets loose another wave at you and ______ knocking away the arrows

______ sighs*Shoot.....we have to get him unaware....
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

A man walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: A man walking   A man walking EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:27 pm

*Soren seems to get hit by the cero as his light prison clashes onto you and you feel the reatisu being sapped from your body*
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

A man walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: A man walking   A man walking EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:31 pm

The man creates a red circle around him and it breaks the hold of the prison as it dissapates and he huffs a bit*I'm not up to full strength just yet....farewell.....*He transforms into some type of bird and dissapears and _____ slams his fist on the ground*Just like last time....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A man walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: A man walking   A man walking Empty

Back to top Go down

A man walking
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next