Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum about the hit anime show bleach.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Walking lost in the Square

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Natsukii

Natsukii

Walking lost in the Square Empty
PostSubject: Walking lost in the Square   Walking lost in the Square EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 9:09 pm

Natsuki began to wander inside the town square , seeing the many faces she did not know . " Why did they send me to the real world im just a new recruit , imma be mad at Grandpa for this , Now they say the hollow has no name but who am i going to find it . ? " Natsuki wanders into the darker shady side of Karakura .
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: Walking lost in the Square   Walking lost in the Square EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 9:21 pm

A man with black hair red earings and a black shirt walks about and he sees you and blinks a moment*.....A shinigami...and a cute one too.....
Back to top Go down
Natsukii

Natsukii

PostSubject: Re: Walking lost in the Square   Walking lost in the Square EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 9:23 pm

Natsuki sneezes as she sees the scary man " Hmm , How did you know i was a shinigami ? " Natsuki began to back up on the alley's wall , Natsuki whispers " Oh Crap im Trapped , oh well not for long "
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: Walking lost in the Square   Walking lost in the Square EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 9:24 pm

He laughs*Don't worry I'm not going to rape you or anything*He laughs* I'm...a Quincy...and a friend to Shinigami
Back to top Go down
Natsukii

Natsukii

PostSubject: Re: Walking lost in the Square   Walking lost in the Square EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 9:28 pm

Natsuki begins to Sarcastically laugh , and she scoots next to the dumpster beside her . " Oh , Im Natsuki Momoshi , Shinigami of the 5th division " Natsuki bowed then looked at the Man strangely " How do i know you are a friend to the shinigami . "
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: Walking lost in the Square   Walking lost in the Square EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 9:30 pm

He smiles*I work with the man known as Soren to track down a certain hollow*He smiles as he nods*No need to be afraid of a humble quincy*He bows at you and he smiles towards her
Back to top Go down
Natsukii

Natsukii

PostSubject: Re: Walking lost in the Square   Walking lost in the Square EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 9:34 pm

Natsuki still hesitant she flips atop the trash bin and runs up along the wall and flips over the quincy to get out of the the alley's wall , as she lands she exhales and slowly gets up " Oh Soren , I know him he is Rather nice , And Hollow , Whats the name . "
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: Walking lost in the Square   Walking lost in the Square EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 9:37 pm

He smiles as he watches you thinking to himself a moment then when you speak he nods*Uuum...no one knows its old name...its alias is "The Name Stealer"......I'm one of his victims....
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Walking lost in the Square   Walking lost in the Square EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 9:51 pm

*Soren reatisu appears to be wafting around the area and walks out of the shadows* "Also we cannot kill his victims because if one of the victims dies he can amplify thier power and control quite well...that is correct I presume?"
Back to top Go down
https://worldruins.rpg-board.net
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: Walking lost in the Square   Walking lost in the Square EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 9:53 pm

______ blinks and thinks to himself Dang.... then he smiles and nods*Yes...
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Walking lost in the Square   Walking lost in the Square EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 9:57 pm

"Good to see you again Scratch...and you to Natsuki...sorry for interrupting but scratch you are my only witnesss and a victim so you might be a magnet for his attack..." *Soren was in his gigai and had the seal of approval in his belt was in a school uniform as well he glances at you guys his frosty blue eyes nodding*
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: Walking lost in the Square   Walking lost in the Square EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 9:59 pm

He nods*Don't worry about me...he doesn't normally attack twice, he can't kill me since he stole my name
Back to top Go down
Natsukii

Natsukii

PostSubject: Re: Walking lost in the Square   Walking lost in the Square EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:16 pm

" Hmmm , Interesting , My Granpa Sent Me on a mission to kill an unnamed Hollow , and It Says when you find him , do not waste time kill him quick and fast " Natsuki looks at you both confused
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Walking lost in the Square   Walking lost in the Square EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:17 pm

"Maybelle umm we will explain better a little later as for now just think the the "Hollow" as a arrancar..."
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: Walking lost in the Square   Walking lost in the Square EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:18 pm

He nods*......That hollow......well don't waste your time....or it will steal your name in a heartbeat....and if it does that, hell is upon all of us..he already got Urahara while he slept*He sighs
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Walking lost in the Square   Walking lost in the Square EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:21 pm

"Get who me..hmm that hollow won't do me in I will not forget my name..."
Back to top Go down
Natsukii

Natsukii

PostSubject: Re: Walking lost in the Square   Walking lost in the Square EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 11:04 pm

Natsuki nods " Well would you like to team up to fight this Hollow ?" Natsuki smiles " If this Hollow Keeps running around hell bent on power and names , were eventually going to start to see more dangerous shinigami being deployed as well as bounts coming out to protect them selves "
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: Walking lost in the Square   Walking lost in the Square EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 11:25 pm

The man nods*Certainly.....*He smiles at her, and he wlks past her but as he does he kisses her cheek once and keeps walking*I'd love to work with w beautiful woman*He dissapears in a flash of image*
Back to top Go down
Natsukii

Natsukii

PostSubject: Re: Walking lost in the Square   Walking lost in the Square EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 11:32 pm

Natsuki blushes a pure bright red and sneezes and says " Hmm , Wow , That guy was , nice ? " Natsuki looks around confused .
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Walking lost in the Square   Walking lost in the Square EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:17 am

*Soren eyes really looks like he doesn't care* "No he is a lonely old perv...oh well...yes I guess you can be assigned on the mission with me.."
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: Walking lost in the Square   Walking lost in the Square EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 11:07 am

(Lol old really ? he is only 18)
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Walking lost in the Square   Walking lost in the Square EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 11:38 am

ooc: Eh whatever
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking lost in the Square   Walking lost in the Square Empty

Back to top Go down

Walking lost in the Square
Page 1 of 1