Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum about the hit anime show bleach.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ken's patrol

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

Ken's patrol Empty
PostSubject: Ken's patrol   Ken's patrol EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:04 pm

Ken was assigned to patrol Karakura town. In order to blend in, he had to go to school. "Man I have no clue what she is talking about. " Ken put his elbow on the desk and looked outside. "Besides, nothing ever happens in Karakura."
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

Ken's patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken's patrol   Ken's patrol EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 12:53 am

That was until a myriad of screams tore from somewhere across the school yard, the sound making flesh cawl and blood turn to sharp shards of ice that stabbed into the heart - the sounds of the wailing of sirens suddenly engulfed the street below and the thunder of running, stumbling, faltering and falling feet trying to escape from a terrible invisible enemy that tore the life out of all it touched, leaving lifeless shells of bodies littered across the hallway like some scene from the trenches in Gallipoli - a bomb ha gone off without a fuse and with no physical damage. The murderer was somethig unfathomable to all the worthless ortals trying to save themselves by pushing friends to the side, eyes wide with trepidation.
The unknwon murderer did not falter, it just kept on consuming life after innocent life. Death was a constant friend in the corridor of mayhem outside - what would one lone shinigami possibly achieve when facing against such a formdable force.
For that murderer is Violet.
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

Ken's patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken's patrol   Ken's patrol EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 1:43 pm

Ken and everybody in his class rushed over to the windows, to look at the police cars going past the schoolyard. Ken knew it was something else. "Ummm Teacher, can i go to the bathroom? Ive been holding it for awhile" The teacher nodded and Ken rushed outside the entrance. "Better leave my body where no one can find it" He then put is gigai in a dark alley and rushed over to the crime scene. As he ran, he saw lifeless bodies laying on the streets. "Whoever did this.....Is not human" As he came to the scene, he saw a hollow feeding off a human soul. "A hollow....no.....a arancar" Ken took out his sword and pointed it at her.
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

Ken's patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken's patrol   Ken's patrol EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 1:41 am

SHe looked up with a scornful grin twisting her thin lips - her icy lue eyes assessing him with mild interest but no surprise. Disposing of the ragdoll-like corpse gripped in her vice-like hands, the body fell to the hard, blood splattered ground with a bone shattering thud. The police cars were parked down the street, and the way the arrancar glanced over her narrow shoulder indicated her hunger to do unto them as she did unto others. She wanted them all dead, but now this foolish shinigami had turned up and even her in her apathetic state could determine by his ointed weapon he would not let her continue with her plans.
Sighing animatedly, she wiped her blood smeared hands together with no effect, and looked across at him - no indication of retrieving a weapon - her smile was gone as quickly as it had come.
"So, you've found me." she muttered with a disdainful shrug.
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

Ken's patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken's patrol   Ken's patrol EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 8:24 am

Ken looked at the body that the arancar dropped and started cringe, as he remembered he has also seen dead bodies as a child. He then snaps out of it and looks at her. "Why would you do this? WHY!!?!?!?"
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

Ken's patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken's patrol   Ken's patrol EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 1:50 am

"Shouldn't your question be more aptly phrased 'why don't you'?" she asked and glanced down at the lifeless shell, kicked it tauntingly a grin widening across her face, her eyes flashed as if daring him to react. "You look rather sickened, shinigami. That afraid of death are you - a death god?" she demanded, as she stepped over the body and started to walk purposefully towards him.
Finally drawing a dagger froma leather scabbard on her hip, she sapn it around as though casually - the menace in this action as much as if she had slid it across his throat. Her shoulders were slumped, her posture almost defensive though her expression was wide open with her mocking.
"Come on, do something about it." she challenged
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

Ken's patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken's patrol   Ken's patrol EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 2:38 pm

Ken gave a angry stare to the arancar and and flash step towards her. "Who are you to mess with human lives like this? This is unforgivible" Ken attempted a slash at her face
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

Ken's patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken's patrol   Ken's patrol EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 2:31 am

She laughs as she leans back, the blade milimeters from touching the tip of her nose, some strands of dark, glossy black ahir float to the ground after being rent in half by his zanpaktou. "What right have I not - it is my own right to do what I must to survive." she explains in a whisper of a laugh as she is already darting away from his attack. No intent to fight, she is merely mocking him.
Spinning the dagger in her hand, she laughs softly.
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

Ken's patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken's patrol   Ken's patrol EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 1:30 pm

"That is a bunch of bull" Ken flash steps back to his orignal position. "Humans are not some kind of toy for you to play with and do whatever you want to do. They have lives and familes. What right do you have to act as God" Ken flash steps behind her. "I swear as my position of captain, i will kill you." Ken then jumped in the air above the arancar and attempted to slash her
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

Ken's patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken's patrol   Ken's patrol EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 4:23 am

She dodgs to the side, her arms raising, daggers flashing in the sunlight, to blcok his attack. With a grating of steel on diamond, she ducks down and manages to slip off away from his attack - a sly smile stretching across her face and her eyes narrowed in hostility. Violet calls out after him, "Why should I care - you wont have any such oppurtunity!"
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

Ken's patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken's patrol   Ken's patrol EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:04 am

Ken flash steps behind her and laughs. "If you say so" Ken jumps in the air and puts his hand out. "Hadou 31: Shakkao"
Back to top Go down
Halibel

Halibel

Ken's patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken's patrol   Ken's patrol EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:40 am

Then a thunder clouds started to roll in "Man can this day any boring?" Halibel said to herself then she takes out her Zanpaktou then shout "Strike Kiba!" then starts to form of a dragon like lightning. The dragon started to attack the building when Halibel sits on top of the dragon's head
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

Ken's patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken's patrol   Ken's patrol EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 12:29 pm

Ken looks at the giant dragon attacking the building. "hmmm....What is that thing?" He then looks at Violet, then back the the dragon. "Aw man, Can things possibly get worse?"
Back to top Go down
Halibel

Halibel

Ken's patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken's patrol   Ken's patrol EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 1:13 pm

"awww this is boring....ok Kiba let go look for a soul reaper" the dragon started move to look for a soul reaper to eat
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

Ken's patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken's patrol   Ken's patrol EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 4:10 pm

Ken, keeping his sword pointed at the arancar, looked up at the dragon. "Ive never seen anything like that before, thats defiantly not a shinigami release. Could it be a arancar?" Ken saw a person on top of the head. "Who is that?"
Back to top Go down
Halibel

Halibel

Ken's patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken's patrol   Ken's patrol EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 4:39 pm

Hailbel start to stand on the dragon head "alright Kiba...let use one of your technique" The dragon started to use Thunder and Lightning Tornado and the tornado is about to destroy the street "Where is that soul reaper...i didn't come where to play hide and seek"
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

Ken's patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken's patrol   Ken's patrol EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:37 am

"Oh for..." she mutters something that is lost in her growl and the roars echoing from the dragon form. Frowning, her eyes squinting up to see the sight before her she sighed heavily, shaking he head in distaste. "I have no idea who that is - but I have a feeling, considering their ostentatious and rather unessaccary entrance she will tell us." she mutters, and sheathing her dagggers - a curious and unmistakably foolish action given the circmstances - before staring up at the new arriver. No, she had to admi the shinigami idiot had spken right - whoever it was, was not shinigami.
But just because it was a hollow di not neccassarily mean Violet would get along with her.
"A dragon... " she shook her head - her obvious taste for what she percieved as a finer arts evident in her scorn. She deigned to use such techniques, preferring her own natural nimbility.
Back to top Go down
Halibel

Halibel

Ken's patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken's patrol   Ken's patrol EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 1:02 pm

The dragon looks for the soul reaper then Hailbel jumps off the the dragon head and went 2 another direction to find a soul reaper "While Kiba going that way I can go this way" looking around in then land on ground and stand in front of the school "I'm feeling a spiritual pressure...and like someone is inside this building" Hailbel kicks the school building and made her own door on the wall and walk inside and This place is not bad...its like a place you can hide and find like a game of hiding and seek" laugh n made a smile on her face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ken's patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken's patrol   Ken's patrol Empty

Back to top Go down

Ken's patrol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Saigen :: Karakura Town :: Karakura School-
Jump to: