Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum about the hit anime show bleach.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sieraki infilrating the quincy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pannda

Pannda

Sieraki infilrating the quincy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieraki infilrating the quincy   Sieraki infilrating the quincy - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 3:40 pm

"my aim ish rubbish and hand to hand combat is fun"
Pannda cracks her arm back ito place and stands up and looks at you
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

PostSubject: Re: Sieraki infilrating the quincy   Sieraki infilrating the quincy - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 3:47 pm

*he sighs* "I really down have time for this...time to get this over with...your move..." *Sieraku just waits there ready for your next attack* "Come on use your bow I want to se it.."
Back to top Go down
Pannda

Pannda

PostSubject: Re: Sieraki infilrating the quincy   Sieraki infilrating the quincy - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 3:51 pm

Pannda looks at her bow she runs and grabs it
she slides across the ground and gets it at the ready
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

PostSubject: Re: Sieraki infilrating the quincy   Sieraki infilrating the quincy - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 3:54 pm

"I said your move I want to see what your bow can do don't hide it from me I will not hestitate to kill you!" *He raises his reatisu adn you feel kinda sick and disgusted at the fact he was alive*
Back to top Go down
Pannda

Pannda

PostSubject: Re: Sieraki infilrating the quincy   Sieraki infilrating the quincy - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 3:56 pm

Pannda feels rage and fires an arrow at him it sparking red and blue and then gets to him and exploded
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

PostSubject: Re: Sieraki infilrating the quincy   Sieraki infilrating the quincy - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 4:29 pm

*Before it reaches him he yells* "Pheonix cry!" *A red wal manifest infront of him but it shatters the wall and hits him anyway and he gets up laughing* "You are done here...becaues I can finally release my secret weapon....bankai...Kuroi Shouka Fennikusu...." *their is a expoldsion of black fire and what you see after the dust clears is him standing in black armor and darkness wings and 5 feathery tail running down and the darkness covers his arms making talon like hands and his eyes go red* "ready?"
Back to top Go down
Pannda

Pannda

PostSubject: Re: Sieraki infilrating the quincy   Sieraki infilrating the quincy - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 6:49 am

"i-i-im not a violent person....."
Pannda says gazing apon him
Pannda in shock she had never seen anything like it
"uh.............."
Pannda slowly lowers her bow to look at the black armor
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

PostSubject: Re: Sieraki infilrating the quincy   Sieraki infilrating the quincy - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 10:59 am

ooc: Forgot to add this

*His sword also was changed it was still pure black but it was like a regular katana and his darkness wings were immidately set on black fire still containing the darkness* "Oh well I havn't messed around much in this form..."
Back to top Go down
Pannda

Pannda

PostSubject: Re: Sieraki infilrating the quincy   Sieraki infilrating the quincy - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 11:01 am

Pannda giggles with amazment
"that is so awesome......"
Pannda raised her bow
"but yuur going bye bye"
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

PostSubject: Re: Sieraki infilrating the quincy   Sieraki infilrating the quincy - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 11:38 am

*Sieraku smiles* "Spirit summoning!" *he summons a gaint black Pheonix and it screams and charges you with great speed*
Back to top Go down
Pannda

Pannda

PostSubject: Re: Sieraki infilrating the quincy   Sieraki infilrating the quincy - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 11:39 am

Moves quickly out the way firing one arrow at the pheonix
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Sieraki infilrating the quincy   Sieraki infilrating the quincy - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 11:45 am

*Suddenly as the Pheonix begins to turn around you feel a massive spiritual presence and you see a man in white flipping down and slashing the Pheonix in half the fire going everywhere making the battle field kinda firey in places when the man says* "I am sorry about this Quincy....you have done enough I will punish this fool...but if you wish to to help...."
Back to top Go down
https://worldruins.rpg-board.net
Pannda

Pannda

PostSubject: Re: Sieraki infilrating the quincy   Sieraki infilrating the quincy - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 11:48 am

"oh umm.....be my guest...."
Pannda said stepping back but not letting her guard down just because she lowered her bow
Back to top Go down
Pannda

Pannda

PostSubject: Re: Sieraki infilrating the quincy   Sieraki infilrating the quincy - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 11:56 am

Pannda crossed her arms then she clasped her hands and looked down
she said a prayer
"you dead meat" she shouted at Sieraku
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Sieraki infilrating the quincy   Sieraki infilrating the quincy - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:02 pm

*Soren only looks at him* "Shut up I will determine what to use....your power as made you insane....I will destroy you here and now...Dream Tsukiakari!" *His sword grows pure white and white tail flowing from its end and a white gaunlet run down his right arm and wings of light are made from his shoulders* "Our bankai's are alike....later I will show my bankai's power but you must first get past my shikai!"
Back to top Go down
Pannda

Pannda

PostSubject: Re: Sieraki infilrating the quincy   Sieraki infilrating the quincy - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:04 pm

watches
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

PostSubject: Re: Sieraki infilrating the quincy   Sieraki infilrating the quincy - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:07 pm

*Sieraku charges him roaring* "I am going to kill you foolish shinigami!"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Sieraki infilrating the quincy   Sieraki infilrating the quincy - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:20 pm

"Bankai Tsukiakari Koykko...." *Soren has a Expolsion of his reatisu and it sends Sieraku back and the dust clears and he has elegant white armor and Like makes a dragons tail and wings and he has claws and his sword flowing with light * "Sieraku you need to learn you lesson I am going to teach you to control your power ever since...enough talk...lets finish this..."
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

PostSubject: Re: Sieraki infilrating the quincy   Sieraki infilrating the quincy - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:24 pm

"Yes lets go...Songbird blood rain!" *the sky turns black and rains down red needles which expoldes with anything on concact the area around sieraku his still clear*
Back to top Go down
Pannda

Pannda

PostSubject: Re: Sieraki infilrating the quincy   Sieraki infilrating the quincy - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:26 pm

Pannda runs under to the shelter
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Sieraki infilrating the quincy   Sieraki infilrating the quincy - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:31 pm

*Soren covers the Quincy girl until the attacks end and his wings along with his back were bleeding badly but he looks at Sieraku and he sighs and appears on the other side slashing through him forcing him out of his bankaibecause he left a vital blind spot open* "You are so pathetic..." * Soren exits his bankai* and looks at the quincy*
Back to top Go down
Pannda

Pannda

PostSubject: Re: Sieraki infilrating the quincy   Sieraki infilrating the quincy - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:34 pm

does nothing and looks back
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Sieraki infilrating the quincy   Sieraki infilrating the quincy - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:39 pm

"I am sorry for his outburst....he has been acting out rashly here lately...I am his father Soren Kousen...captain commander of the shinigami..."
Back to top Go down
Pannda

Pannda

PostSubject: Re: Sieraki infilrating the quincy   Sieraki infilrating the quincy - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:41 pm

"uh, nice to hav met you..."
Pannda bows in respect and steps back
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Sieraki infilrating the quincy   Sieraki infilrating the quincy - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:43 pm

"Yes...well...it is a shame to have met under this circumstances...but otherwise...." *Soren sheathes his blade and picks up Sieraku*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieraki infilrating the quincy   Sieraki infilrating the quincy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieraki infilrating the quincy
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Saigen :: Quincy Hideout :: Archery Field-
Jump to: