Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum about the hit anime show bleach.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ryuu's daily walk around the streets

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuu Hitsugaya

Ryuu Hitsugaya

Ryuu's daily walk around the streets Empty
PostSubject: Ryuu's daily walk around the streets   Ryuu's daily walk around the streets EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 6:05 pm

"My my it's so hot out here.....how unattractive"
Back to top Go down
xane

xane

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu's daily walk around the streets   Ryuu's daily walk around the streets EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 6:31 pm

crouching down meditating in your path. "hello, you new here?" with a smirk on my face. standing up "whats up im xane" reaching out for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu Hitsugaya

Ryuu Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu's daily walk around the streets   Ryuu's daily walk around the streets EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 6:35 pm

Ryuu shook his hand already smiling "I'm Ryuu,nice to meet you..Did I interrupt your meditation" Ryuu had hoped he didnt cause a disturbance
Back to top Go down
xane

xane

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu's daily walk around the streets   Ryuu's daily walk around the streets EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 6:50 pm

laughing "its better off that you caught me than soren if he thought i was sleeping again i don't know who he would make me fight next, anyways what squad you a part of?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuu Hitsugaya

Ryuu Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu's daily walk around the streets   Ryuu's daily walk around the streets EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 6:53 pm

"Well i'm hoping to be apart of sqaud 3 its seems like a cool squad"
Back to top Go down
xane

xane

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu's daily walk around the streets   Ryuu's daily walk around the streets EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 8:51 pm

"im currently a part of squad 11 myself..." removing my trench coat "its hot out today maby i shouldn't be wearing long leather coats"
Back to top Go down
Ryuu Hitsugaya

Ryuu Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu's daily walk around the streets   Ryuu's daily walk around the streets EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 8:57 pm

"I have alot to catch up on only being a recruit but oh well" Ryuu shrugs
Back to top Go down
xane

xane

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu's daily walk around the streets   Ryuu's daily walk around the streets EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 9:01 pm

"you have a good day then, oh and a word of advice don't walk into any captions office without soren, last time i did that he sent me off to get me almost killed by his son and well im glad he stopped before killing me." putting my coat back on "well im off to the caves, need anything before i go?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuu Hitsugaya

Ryuu Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu's daily walk around the streets   Ryuu's daily walk around the streets EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 9:05 pm

"No not really,but it was nice to meet you Xane"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu's daily walk around the streets   Ryuu's daily walk around the streets Empty

Back to top Go down

Ryuu's daily walk around the streets
Page 1 of 1