A forum about the hit anime show bleach.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Soren training?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: Soren training?   Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:48 pm

Ken smirks and then frowns."Wait, he could of easily avoided that, so why didnt he?" Ken smirks again. "Oh well why ruin this chance." Ken stuck his feetinto the ground and said a chant. ""Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle.Hadou 63: Raikoho" Suddenly Lightning form over Srens head and attempts to strike him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soren
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Soren training?   Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:29 pm

*Soren sighes as he mutters light storm and the light split off of his blade and he begins makes it collide with your kido and as your kido is wearing off he smiles and breaks free of it* "That was a close one you are adepted at kido....but I am more adept with a sword and my experaince is more then it seems.....light prison!" *Sorens's light makes ten bars around you close in the prison it slowly sapping your reatisu* "Allow me to explain the movement you are in when those light bars touched you and made you immibolized it begins to feed off of your own reatisu it is your worse enemy with this weapon!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://worldruins.forumotion.net
Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: Soren training?   Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:14 pm

Ken thinks to himself ."Oh man, i can feel it sapping my strength. How am i going to get out of this?" Ken stood still for a few minutes. "Freeze" Suddenly the bars are frozen and Ken breaks out. "Even light can freeze Soren" Ken jumped in te air and slashed at him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soren
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Soren training?   Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:33 pm

*Soren slashes forward and the light streams off his sword making it lunge forward at you and he curves it giving it a etra side winding effect*
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: Soren training?   Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:41 pm

Ken Crouched down. "Water shield" The light hit the water, holding the light in place,then sending it up. "Freeze" The shield freezes and is thrown at Soren, at high speeds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soren
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Soren training?   Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:21 pm

"the possiblties are are never considered...." *Soren jumps jumps and runs the light through his blade and he slashes through the Ice shield and sun the finally came up and Soren yelled* "Light manifestation!" *instead of making the light make something he took all of the light and made it into one single orb which was surrounding his fist and you saw hit going closer towards you*
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: Soren training?   Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:42 pm

Kensmirked and waved his arms in a circle motion and ice was made into a ball. Ken thrusted his orb into yours clashing with each other
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soren
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Soren training?   Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:22 pm

*Sorens whose orb was made out of pure light begins to melt through yours causing you orb to disappear and Soren fully punched through his orb weakening his as he punch the fist of kentaro sending him flying back and Soren light made a strobe light effect and the light went to normal and Soren looked at you the blood running down his fist* "your orb was not as powerful as mine because you cannot adapt it in the condition as you are as you seen my light was compacted into my fist to make it purely the essence of light...which cannot be broken from some ice you created...and beside you should have know n the when it exposed to warm temperatures which is caused by light and solar energy cannot stand up to it..."
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: Soren training?   Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:31 pm

Ken smirked."Maybe so, but its not about science,its about strength" Ken flashed stepped in a zig zag motion and towards Soren and roundhouse kicked him in the face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soren
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Soren training?   Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:36 pm

*As your foot comes towards his face he points his finger at it and yells very quickly* "Bykurai!" *The lighting his shot through your leg* "I told you I am not taking it easy and besides I don't know how you manage to unscath that blast without harm...but whatever I will just have to become worse perhaps I should show you my bankai...but that could be a watse..."
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: Soren training?   Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:55 pm

Ken laughs and jumps back, holding his leg. "Please" Ken smirked "I can take anything you can dish out to me. I am the brother of Masoto. If you respect him so much, it will be a insult not to fight at your full power to his reletive." Ken stands up with the help of his sword.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soren
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Soren training?   Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:57 pm

"And yet it would be a insult to me I hate relaesing my bankai it is a sign of weakness...."
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: Soren training?   Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:03 pm

Ken laughs. "Releasing your bankai shows the enemy that he is strong enough to go up againist that power, making it a honor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soren
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Soren training?   Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:04 pm

"I will realese it when I need to...as for you you had better watch out...I am warning you for a reason!"
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: Soren training?   Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:12 pm

Ken smirked. "Likewise" Ken coveredhis injured leg with a protective barrier of water. "Ahhh that feels better." Ken then stuck his foot into the ground. Suddenly his zanpaktou doubled and now has one in each hand. Ken then jumps and attempts to slash him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soren
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Soren training?   Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:19 pm

*Soren stands thereand you hit him but their was something wrong you blades seemed like they were stuck..and Soren smiles* "I told you watch out for him..." *Suddenly the clones points behindand you feel a cold blade rushing through your shoulder*
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: Soren training?   Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:25 pm

Ken looks at the sword that went through his shoulder and jump back, holding his wound. "Argh, Damn it" Ken stood up and smirked "That hurt" Ken rushed forward to slash him. "But this is going to hurt even more"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soren
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Soren training?   Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:31 pm

*Soren smirks and says this* "How do you know I am not a illusion now...for all you know I am waiting for you to come and attack me while I wait and seek around for all this....and slauther you...my bankai is not to be taken unless in a full force fight I don't understand why you want me to release it."
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: Soren training?   Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:35 pm

Ken stops in his tracks and looks around. "Hes right he could be a illusion." Ken flash steps the area, seaching for more Sorens has he kept his eye on the real one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soren
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Soren training?   Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:00 pm

"Hmph pathetic boy...Soren illusions are not normal he could very well be anywhere!"
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: Soren training?   Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:19 pm

Ken stopped in front of the illusion. "Then what am i doing this for" Ken laughed. "Just so you know, You can be serious and have a training fight toghether." Ken crouched on the ground and stuck his swords in. " just watch of the real one ok?" Ken put his hands together and a blue aura came overhim
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soren
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Soren training?   Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:30 pm

"Wrong...and plus Soren is having a training match face it the only way you want Soren to go into bankai is to use it yourself!"
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: Soren training?   Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:36 pm

"Maybe so" Ken laughed "But you wil never know will you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soren
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Soren training?   Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:27 pm

*soren appears and his sword across your throat and he sighes* "You have lost....now AGAIN Stop being so damn foolish AND RELEASE YOUR BANKAI!" *Sorens zanpaktou radiate and strange spiritual pressure and his soren to tremble from anger and he glares at you*
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: Soren training?   Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:37 pm

Ken closed his eyes and laughed. "Why so angry?" Ken flash stepped back in the air, in the same positison he was in before. "In due time Soren, In due time" Suddenly the aura became bigger and brighter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soren training?   

Back to top Go down

Soren training?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next