Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum about the hit anime show bleach.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blank's seaside place

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

Blank's seaside place Empty
PostSubject: Blank's seaside place   Blank's seaside place EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 1:46 am

Blank stares at the ocean with a calmness in his ey4es, his real purple hair flowing from his head his grey coat all about him as he lays in the sand*Maybe its time I settled down...I just need to find a big city to steal lives...just those that no one would miss......*He smiles as he looks into the sky* Hmmmm.....
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

PostSubject: Re: Blank's seaside place   Blank's seaside place EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:44 am

"You have many identities, don't you?" Violet asked as she aproached from the beach side. As he had promised hs rieatsu had remained a complete secret to her, so in running into him, it was nothing but complete coincidence.

(ooc: and a pm asking me to.)

ic: She stopped before him, her head tilted to one side and her eyes assessing. "DId I hear you correctly? You want to settle down into a city. You know how the shinigami are, if you don't move quick they arrive, zanpaktou's in hand and orders to kill..." she grumbled, runnning a hand through her tousled hair, she sat down on the sand next to him, her dark blue dress almost as dark as her hair.
The crashing waves was a constant chorus.
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: Blank's seaside place   Blank's seaside place EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:52 am

He smiles*For you maybe.....I'm a little harder to track.....*He smiles his eyes soft and staring out at the ocean, very uncharacteristic for the hollows your used to, he seemed to have a strong compassion for the ocean as he stared out*Yes..... I would like to settle down.....and no one would ever find me......unless I decided it was my time.....*He chuckles softly*I've been around a while.... it may be my time to move on someday soon
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

PostSubject: Re: Blank's seaside place   Blank's seaside place EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:59 am

Violet listened, flexing her toes so grains of sand tickled her always bare feet. She frowned, pensive as usual, and finally glanced up at him, her deep blue eyes dancing with some emotion unforetold.
"I would not usually choose to believe, but I can hear the age in you voice." she admitted with a slight wry grin. She sighed heartily, and looked out at the ocean, failing to see the beauty the name stealer, Blank seemed to sense emanating from it. All she saw was the cold, freezing water and the potential of drowning - both of which she enjoyed the idea of, if watching someone's futile struggling.
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: Blank's seaside place   Blank's seaside place EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 1:04 am

He smiles as he points at the water and it begins to dance for him as his finger waves around and he chuckles*Water....*He smiles as he lets it back down and the water settles*....Its always nice....*He smiles as you see his hair go grey a moment but then go back to normal as he stands and walks to the water smelling the breeze in his materialized form*.....And to think I'm a hollow...that has killed captains under the noses of the shinigami world till now....
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

PostSubject: Re: Blank's seaside place   Blank's seaside place EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 1:12 am

He was a very conteplative person, that much was clear as the vast blue sky above them. Once upon a time she had thought she was complicated, but now it was as though all the little seemingly trivial mishaps that had befallen her through out both her human life - which was studiously forgotten - and her hollow un-life, were nothing when she listened to others around her.
She was happy she was nothing like that - it could be universally reckoned that with her you got what you first saw. No hidden secrets and sad memories. She almost felt pity towards this hollow, but decided that ithis humane emotion was naught but a weakness and best left untouched.
"Disjointed sentencesa are your specialty. It's okay though, I can keep up... I think." she said with a withering smile, it was awkward as it neglected to reach her icy eyes.
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: Blank's seaside place   Blank's seaside place EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 1:16 am

He smiles*Maybe....before I decide to....dissapear, I could hand you my powers child...*He smiles as he looks back out at the ocean then he sees a boat out on it and his face completely changes*Filthy human vessals on the water.....*He points to the boat and suddenly the large metal vessal melted where it was without warning and it encased the passengers as it sunk into a watery grave*Beware Duster child...he may seem innocent...but his powers...even now could take me....
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

PostSubject: Re: Blank's seaside place   Blank's seaside place EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 1:23 am

"Duster.... child?" Violet mused, confusion evident in her voice and her scowl.
"What do you mean - is there someone opposing you, is that the real reason you are so intent on leaving?" She dmanded, as she watched the vessel sink in a huge splash as it was sucked under. She felt the tiny spiritual pressures each human being possess be exinguished after a few seconds, and her smile grew wider, her pearly teeth ginting in the sun that shon off the turquoise ocean like diamond.
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: Blank's seaside place   Blank's seaside place EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 1:29 am

He shakes his head*I do not fear him...I respect him for even after taking his name we are friends...but he is a Magi-Shinigami....he is beyond that of a normal shinigami and learns more tricks everyday......*He closes his eyes a moment*I'm warning you...because the scent of his energy is like the sweetest and most delicious of foods to a child....and thats whats fearsome...he can change how he seems in a heartbeat, a older form and an a childlike form....I've never met a man like him....
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

PostSubject: Re: Blank's seaside place   Blank's seaside place EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 1:37 am

She listened to what he spoke of with mingling worry, her brow furrowed and her mouth a grim line betraying her thoughts. Shaking her head quickly to dispell this, she spoke:
"He does sound terrifying. But I am sure I will evade him easily enough - after all, I survived my first few years as a hollow which are always the worst... he will not bother me. Not if he is around shinigami for I refrain from talking to the likes of them if I can help it."
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: Blank's seaside place   Blank's seaside place EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 1:42 am

He laughs*By associating with me or any shinigami you have put yourself under his gave, you can't see him but he always has an astral form somewhere around the area...watching like a hawk*He smirks as he sits and as the sand shakes it begins to make a large castle of sand*I get bored easily nowadays....often times Duster keeps me company...*He smiles*I wonder if he is anywhere near....If you want I could call him for you to meet...
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

PostSubject: Re: Blank's seaside place   Blank's seaside place EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 1:46 am

Her hand automatically fell to her hilt of her short foot long dagger, and a grin was back on her face in an instant.
"Why not?" She challenged, trying to keep the shake from her voice in mingled success. She licked her dry lips, and took a deep breath yet her hand did not move from her weapon - already partially drawn.
"I can look after myself."
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: Blank's seaside place   Blank's seaside place EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 1:51 am

He smiles as he reaches for a phone in his pocket and dials the number*Yeah...Hey Duster I have a friend that would like to meet you...kid form please...*Suddenly a dust storm kicks up and a spiral touches down next to Blank as when the dust settles a 4"4" child appears and waves his cloak to big for him, and he wears several rings and a necklace, but most interesting where his eyes, they glowed and one was a violet, the other teal*Hi lady*He instanty runs and hugs her and smiles up at her*Are you gonna be my new friend?*He smiles his eyes innocent, but you smelt his reitsu even when the dust was around and you know what Blank had spoken, he had the most delicious spirit
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

PostSubject: Re: Blank's seaside place   Blank's seaside place EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 8:38 pm

SHe puts her fingers so they pinch her nose, and disentagles herself from his hug with disdain. Lowering her hand carefully, her eyes narrowed, she can't help but lick her lips. "Keep your distance - some hollows aren't as strong at resisting the strench of something so appetising." she mutters, her voice barely audible as she takes yet another step bac - her stomach twisting in hunger.
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: Blank's seaside place   Blank's seaside place EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 7:58 am

He blinks and he smiles*Don't worry I could stop you*He smiles assuredly as he then promptly sits in the sand and he takes the bandages off of his feet as he feels the sand under his feet and he chuckles, he is extremely different from a normal human, Blanks sits next to him and they laugh together as they look at you and Blank speaks this time*Yeah...don't worry about your self control, Duster is trickier than he appears...
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

PostSubject: Re: Blank's seaside place   Blank's seaside place EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 12:37 am

"Aren't they always?" She grumbles under her breath, but she makes no motion of sitting down, she remains ready to attack or run - the adrenaline pulsating through her veins, her heart beat is silent. Licking her dry lips, Violet glances out towards the ocean, the tossing, thundering waves of turqoise and stormy blue.
"So, Duster... what exactly do you aim to achieve with all of this?" she eventually asks, her voice muted and uncertain. She looks across to him, her face a maks of unperturbed nature.
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: Blank's seaside place   Blank's seaside place EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 3:36 am

Duster blinks and he smiles*I don't really plan to achieve anything, I mearly study all races.....its how I am*He smiles happily as he looks out at the water
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

PostSubject: Re: Blank's seaside place   Blank's seaside place EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 2:04 am

Violet is obviously unhappy with the amiable response - after all, something which the infamous name stealer Blak so obviously holds with fear should at least aim towards achieving malicious intent. It seemed a waste of such deadly talent to send time 'studying races' -hell, why not just obliterate them all and rule as one would wish.
She grimaced, her eyes narrowing, but she managed to nod without too much of a clenching of her pale, ponted jaw. Runing a slender hand trough her shock of almost spiked black hair, she considers how best to respond. Finally, she cannot hold her tongue - one of her many failings - and she burts out;
"That is such a waste of your talents, Duster - If I were to aquire whatever fearsome gift you hold, I would not be content to merely sit and watch. I would get my way... destroy those who cause pain... Listen to me, and do something else with your time. Something worth while." she muttered darkly, her expression murderous.
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: Blank's seaside place   Blank's seaside place EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 7:12 am

Duster smiles at her then suddenly his height changes to about 5"7" as he looks at you his hair longer and he looks about Teenage in years*I'm afraid....thats not how I work, I, like my father, are an observer, it is forbbiden to me by the right of my family*His eyes of teal and violet shimmer as he says this, his reitsu seems to have risen in this form, but it seems more threatening now, not quite as sweet as before and the blade at his side seem to radiate a dark reitsu* I'm not someone to make suggestions to child.....maybe one day...I may break the ideals of the Sarron, but the consequences would be dire*His reitsu calms a bit having said this, what was it to someone what he did, no one had the right to but in on his buissness, his hair began to grow as his height gained even more to be a 6"11" old man his reitsu now unable to be sensed as he looked down at her*......Learn your place child*This form seems to be the most threatening of all of them, although his reitsu was blocked from your senses another feeling goes over you, but before Duster says another Word Blank comes to his side and touches the old man's shoulder and Duster nods as he turns back into a child*Sorry bout that lady ^_^

Blank nods as he gives a sigh of relief as he began to think that it was a good thing that Duster didn't get mad, that would have been bad, seeing as he only took one of his names, the name of his teenage form, that old man scared the hell out of Blank, the old man was his true form, he knew that, why he resorted to different ages he wasn't sure
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

PostSubject: Re: Blank's seaside place   Blank's seaside place EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 1:15 am

Taking a measured stepback, Violet shrugged her shoulders in an attemt of nonchalace - but by the way her shoulders shook slightly yet the weather was amiable suggested that perhaps she had been affected more than she led on. She looked out at the sea, and muttered, her voice distorted due to the subdued fear, her eyes narrowing in self disgust at her weakness, "So I see you are not one to take suggestions... It was out of order, please forgive my own ignorance."
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: Blank's seaside place   Blank's seaside place EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 5:27 am

Duster smiles and bows politely, as was the tradition of his family before speaking after an apology, he looks up at her and smiles*Its ok lady, I shouldn't have been mad*He chuckles his reitsu bursting with his laugh as the trees out of the land began to grow as his mana leaked into them and he smiles*I just throw a fit sometimes ^_^ but Mr. Blank always calms me donw Smile* You note that the child seems to be the kindest of the forms the teenager was very quiet and reserved and the old man, even though you saw him for but a few moments, was cold and detatched
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

PostSubject: Re: Blank's seaside place   Blank's seaside place EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 2:22 am

The evident changes in though not necesserily the power of the rieatsu behind the smile of Duster in his different forms, but the concentration of such as his mood altered automatically was noted down in her head, her eyes narrowing and her smile wavering on the edges ever so slightly. So he was not even normal for... what ever he was. She hoped she would always remain on his good side - even if it meant faking this idiotic obedience and good naturedness. She almost frowned, but managed to freeze her expression before it gave her away.
"So, Duster - can I take your side? I can help you, act as a scout or whatever... but I want to help you. I don't want to be good thoigh I hate being attacked everywhere I go by those stupid shinigami waste of space." she said with a flustered laugh that did not meet her icy eyes...
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: Blank's seaside place   Blank's seaside place EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 7:29 am

He chuckles, his white hair flowing about in the real world wind, his cloak also flowing as he looks at you with shining Violet and Teal eyes, he didn't expect the first part, but as to the shinigami part, he was used to hearing that from many of the races he had met*I see your like most hollows and hate the Shinigami......actually your like most races, many races are in opposition with the Gods of Death* He chuckles know many different views on them* I myself am just a traveling mage.....but I do have one request......*He opens a portal to the left of him*When Blank is to fight the Shinigami...I want you to watch, this portal will take you to the room at the appropriate time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blank's seaside place   Blank's seaside place Empty

Back to top Go down

Blank's seaside place
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Saigen :: Rp fields :: Peaceful Ocean-
Jump to: