Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum about the hit anime show bleach.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Maybelle's mission for us (Sorry maybelle had to do it I can't wait much longer I need something to do..)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soren
Admin
Soren

Maybelle's mission for us (Sorry maybelle had to do it I can't wait much longer I need something to do..) Empty
PostSubject: Maybelle's mission for us (Sorry maybelle had to do it I can't wait much longer I need something to do..)   Maybelle's mission for us (Sorry maybelle had to do it I can't wait much longer I need something to do..) EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:12 pm

mission title: Judgment of The Unknown

type: Special sqaud

goal: To find and exterminate "The name stealer" by any means without death.

mission description: the arrancar by the name of "The name stealer" had stole a quincies powers as well as a few other which Soren, Natsuki, Sieraku have all encountered this hollow and escaped with their lives and when they returned to the Soul Society Soren and Natsuki recieved orders from Central 46 to find and elimate this hollow by any mens So one night Natsuki had a siezure and blurted out coordinates to the hollows three possible locations. and Soren keeping his promise to the quincy who wanted revenge drags him along for the mission. and Duster tags along as well but he had no need to fight...

participants: Natsuki, Soren, Sieraku, _____, Duster (who shouldn't be fighting all that much I hope >.<)

mission post count: A good bit?

mission rank: Above captain level.

(added for the sake of it)
Mission: Judgment of The Unknown
Area : Aqua Temple , Lost Tomb , Desert Sanctuary
Goal: Find and KILL The Unknown Hollow.
Boss : Unknown Hollow
Class: Hollow
Survival Kit:
x1Pick Axe
x1 Metallic Bar
x1 Kido Grenade
x1 Rope
PEOPLE ATTENDING THE MISSION
1. Soren
2. Natuski
3. ______
4.Sieraku
1st Group: Sea Garden / Aqua Temple
MiniBoss: Giant Underwater Cobra
Boss : Siren Queen
1. Natsuki
2. Sieraku
2nd Group : Sky Tower / Lost Tomb
MiniBoss: Mother Harpy
Boss : Chimaera
1. Soren
2 . ______
Final Group: Crystal Caves/ Desert Sanctuary
MiniBoss: Black Dragon
Boss : Unknown Hollow ( Final )
1. Soren
2. Natuski
3. ______
4.Sieraku
Back to top Go down
https://worldruins.rpg-board.net
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

Maybelle's mission for us (Sorry maybelle had to do it I can't wait much longer I need something to do..) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maybelle's mission for us (Sorry maybelle had to do it I can't wait much longer I need something to do..)   Maybelle's mission for us (Sorry maybelle had to do it I can't wait much longer I need something to do..) EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:19 pm

Bahahahaha XD Duster/ Enak
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Maybelle's mission for us (Sorry maybelle had to do it I can't wait much longer I need something to do..)   Maybelle's mission for us (Sorry maybelle had to do it I can't wait much longer I need something to do..) EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:20 pm

What who the crap is Enak?
Back to top Go down
https://worldruins.rpg-board.net
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: Maybelle's mission for us (Sorry maybelle had to do it I can't wait much longer I need something to do..)   Maybelle's mission for us (Sorry maybelle had to do it I can't wait much longer I need something to do..) EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:25 pm

Inner Duster
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maybelle's mission for us (Sorry maybelle had to do it I can't wait much longer I need something to do..)   Maybelle's mission for us (Sorry maybelle had to do it I can't wait much longer I need something to do..) Empty

Back to top Go down

Maybelle's mission for us (Sorry maybelle had to do it I can't wait much longer I need something to do..)
Page 1 of 1