Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum about the hit anime show bleach.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Squad 1 training grounds

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Soren
Admin
Soren

Squad 1 training grounds Empty
PostSubject: Squad 1 training grounds   Squad 1 training grounds EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 12:02 pm

*Soren walks out into the training grounds and silently draws his blade places it out infront of him and breathes in* Alright time to finally learn how to master my bankai...so I can protect everyone... *His reatisu rapidly rises and he builds and compacts his some more making his reatisu into a dark red color and he say at first quietly* "Dream Tsukiakari!" *He enters his released form of his blade and then compacts and rises it even higher and yells out his reatisu was at the point where he could not hold it in any longer* "Bankai Tsukiakari Kyokkai!" *His Reatisu had expolde making a cloud of dust and after it had cleared he took a deep breath and looked down everything had changed about him his wings had spead over his back giving him a tail and his wings was larger and white armor and elegant white armor had claws of light were on his hands more or less to anybody less he was a shining bright ball but his own power felt great coursing through his vains* "Finally..."
Back to top Go down
https://worldruins.rpg-board.net
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 training grounds   Squad 1 training grounds EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 9:39 pm

*Sieraku appears in a tree not far from Soren being blinded by his light his eyes widened and looks very surpised* "What is Soren doing training...dammit....I hope that guy doesn't follow me...."
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 training grounds   Squad 1 training grounds EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 9:59 pm

Duster appears on the ground, his hand covered in dust as it fills the air about him and he blinks*O.o.......AH....AAAAHHH......ACHOOOO*He sneezes loudly and his magic causes the trees to sway violently and he laughs*Hello ^_^
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 training grounds   Squad 1 training grounds EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:05 pm

*Soren looks at both of you as Sieraku fall out of the tree and grows kinda angry* "What in the hell are you two doing here I am busy Sieraku!!!" *Soren looks at Sieraku with fire in his eyes and launches forward sending Sieraku in the air making a gleaming dot* "Hmph stupid kids..."
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 training grounds   Squad 1 training grounds EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:07 pm

*Flies off and lands in a pool with a dolphin jumping use quacking at him* "What the Hell dolphins don't quack!!!!" *He runs away not thinking about why there was a dolphin in a pool or why it had quacked*
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 training grounds   Squad 1 training grounds EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:11 pm

Duster smiles*Hello there agian sir, I was going to train with him...maybe I can train with you? ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 training grounds   Squad 1 training grounds EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:13 pm

"Wait Soren you are surely not going to accept his challenge...are you?"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 training grounds   Squad 1 training grounds EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:15 pm

"Fine I will accept your challenge...and why not it is my training grounds so why not train for what other purpose do I need them for?"
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 training grounds   Squad 1 training grounds EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:30 pm

He smiles as dust comes from his cloak and floods the air and Duster smiles as he begins to dance while drawing his sword*Hmm hm hm....
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 training grounds   Squad 1 training grounds EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:32 pm

"Just to let you know I am going to end this quickly with my bankai I hope you do not mind but I have more important buissness to attend to..." *he hollds firm and loooks at you getting ready*
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 training grounds   Squad 1 training grounds EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:36 pm

He laughs as the dust obscures your vision and you see him to your left *Domo*Suddenly a staff appears in his hand*
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 training grounds   Squad 1 training grounds EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:40 pm

*Sorens wraps his wings around him and he pushes tehm outward pushing the dust away* "i will let you see my zanpaktou's spirit...spirit summoning..." *A large white dragon appears and his cranes it's neck and loooks at Soren* "My reason to be summon here is for what purpose?" "To train this fool..." "Very well but your bankai is not needed...for what purpose did you summon it?" *Soren growls* "I was going to train by myself and it was already summoned please do not argue with me...."
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 training grounds   Squad 1 training grounds EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:42 pm

He smiles in the dust and suddenly dissapears then charges at you from behind to strike you, and you feel that that staff will hurt alot more than it looks if it hits you*
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 training grounds   Squad 1 training grounds EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:46 pm

"The dragon cranes its neck behind Soren and takes thhe hit shifting his neck back* [color=cyan]"Then lets defeat him you fool..."[\color] *Soren turns around and slashes at you the his blade the light rushes off and looks as if it is going to cut you as well as the one from his left claw*
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 training grounds   Squad 1 training grounds EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:51 pm

Suddenly as you hit him he completely fades away and he appears charging at you from the front*
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 training grounds   Squad 1 training grounds EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:56 pm

*The Dragon Flies up and knocks him away unleashing a blast of light* "I told you give up you cannot beat me in my bankai..."
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 training grounds   Squad 1 training grounds EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:03 pm

The body dissapears as the dust increases botting out the light and you see barely, another one of him go to attack you*....
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 training grounds   Squad 1 training grounds EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:06 pm

*Soren closes his eyes for a moment as he moves back you catch his uniform and shred through it and he siezes his moment to try and slash you with his left clawit's light reaching out towards your face as the Dragon unleash a roar that could be heard far and wide and it trembles the ground that we are upon*
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 training grounds   Squad 1 training grounds EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:14 pm

He is slightly cut as he dances away and five giant earth pillars suddenly drop from the air towards you*.....
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 training grounds   Squad 1 training grounds EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:16 pm

*Soren looks up and manges to jumps up and manuever around them as so the dragon does he looks downa this training gorunds* "Well it seems I am going to have to fix that later...dammit..."
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 training grounds   Squad 1 training grounds EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:22 pm

He appears under you and you hear but you can't see as the wind is slized and you feel the attack coming towards you
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 training grounds   Squad 1 training grounds EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:24 pm

*Soren tenses up for the attack and then smiles* He is quite fast for a sealed state but I hope he knows I am faster
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 training grounds   Squad 1 training grounds EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:28 pm

He smiles as his staff transforms*Bankai....*You realized he was in first already, and now he was in his second, you see a raging fire erupt from the dust towards you, and the dust also begins to feed the fire
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 training grounds   Squad 1 training grounds EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:30 pm

"Haha about time now I can finally use my powers...." *Soren laughes as he almost engulfed my the fire but had manifested a light wall to stop the fire* "tsk tsk tsk I am no weakling..."
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 training grounds   Squad 1 training grounds EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:31 pm

Suddenly the dust all about you erups into fire and you hear a chuckle*dust is very flammable.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 training grounds   Squad 1 training grounds Empty

Back to top Go down

Squad 1 training grounds
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next