Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum about the hit anime show bleach.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soren's graveyard meeting

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Violet

Violet

Soren's graveyard meeting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soren's graveyard meeting   Soren's graveyard meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 1:22 am

The tomb was an array of half standing, half crippled bodies which should long ago have been sent to sleep for eternity - and now having been awoken, they were vessels for what ever a Kousen family member wished. The shadows danced and the darkness was enduring, it was as if the ceiling was cascading down ontop of them... it as distracting, but not for Violet.
She shook her head.
"You are talkng to a nihilist, shinigami. Nothing you say means anything to me beyond giving me a headache."
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Soren's graveyard meeting   Soren's graveyard meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 1:30 am

"I see...well then care to give me your idea on your positions on life and death I hear Nilitism (<--spell fail) is a very fixed view of life and death...." *soren turns around and looks at the dead standing bodies and sighes* "they always do that....everytime I came down here...you can come if you want...they won't kill you yet...only if I die..."
Back to top Go down
https://worldruins.rpg-board.net
Violet

Violet

PostSubject: Re: Soren's graveyard meeting   Soren's graveyard meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 1:52 am

"If that is what you have heard, you must be deaf to the world." she said, sniffing delicately, her eyes flashing, "Nihilism is when you believe in no purpose behind anything. Life, death, being... waste of time." she muttered.
"there is no point to anything now... I realized that when I was turned into a hollow. I live to spread pain and despair."
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Soren's graveyard meeting   Soren's graveyard meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 2:02 am

"Until you waste away...some life of your you won't even be remembered but we willl all get lost in the sands of time....but I don't care to be honest..." *Soren simply shrugs* "Let me guess you tried to hunt for my soul think I was a lost one right?"
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

PostSubject: Re: Soren's graveyard meeting   Soren's graveyard meeting - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 2:07 am

She nods with a malicious smile on her rather pale face, her eyes flash - yet this goes unseen in the dark dancing shadows of the flames in the underground tomb. "Yes - I thought i could savour the delicious banquet of a shinigami soul. I guess i still could, but not you. I like te way you think - you aren't like those conceited bastards who call themselves balancers. They are a waste of space." she mutters, looking off into the darkness as though considering something.
She looks up, "Why are you here exactly, and more importantly why did you leave the door open for my intrusion? I know you knew me to follow."
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Soren's graveyard meeting   Soren's graveyard meeting - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 1:24 pm

*Soren nods and looks at the staircase he purposely left unguarded to have you come and he thinks about it for a second and he smiles at the fact he has nothing to say then his face went serious once again* "I can't really tell you why I decided to leave the path open for you but you can never know I might have just lured you to your death or to my own...or to kill something I to keep it from haunting me...." *As soon as soren says this their was a strange dark reaitsu filled the area and the other corpses began to scream as they began to fall on the other end the was a scarlet coffin that began to radiate a mysterious feeling and Soren simply stares at you and redrew his zanpaktou* "I must release her pain it was my fault and for that I am and always will be damned!"
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

PostSubject: Re: Soren's graveyard meeting   Soren's graveyard meeting - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 3:46 am

Violet raised a questioning eyebrow, but she remained otherwise still, statuesque.
"You're muttering alot of nonsesne - maybe you should explain what the hell you're blabing about." she grumbled, shaking her head - watching with a slight twinge of a taunting smile.
Her eyes flickered from side to side, watching the wailing corpses with a slight shudder - before glancing with evident curiosity at this coffin
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Soren's graveyard meeting   Soren's graveyard meeting - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:10 am

*Soren just simply stares at her and looks back as the coffin* "She still haunts a and pushes me at the edge of madness my wife I caused her to die and now she wants my soul and I am going to do something I wished I never had to do and the reason I wanted you to come is because she was killed by a female hollow....don not worry I know nothing beyond that but watch as she meets her final resting place...."
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

PostSubject: Re: Soren's graveyard meeting   Soren's graveyard meeting - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:53 am

Violet snorted, and shook her head.
"I thought that perhaps you were better than the others - but by the sounds of it, you just mutter about the dead." she sighs, almost apologetic, but for the hard glint in her eye and the curve of her thin lips. Shaking her head, inky hair falling across her brow and brushing her pointy chin, she looks up. "So your wife is in the coffin, huh? Who was the ne that killed her - so i can go congratulate them for a job well done." she suggested, but she was still glancing around her in apprehension, her words did not match her posture. Looking for an oppurtunity to escape from the madhouse.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Soren's graveyard meeting   Soren's graveyard meeting - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 8:09 am

"It was all hollow we all know but...unfortunately for you there is no escape yet you see I knew some hollow had to follow the scent of a shinigami was amusing and leave it so unguarded and you thought I was different that is because I am different I hate the shinigami I hate the hollows as well perhaps I just hate everything around me maybe you should kill me." *As soon as he says that the coffin explodes open and revealing a pale girl about a foot shorter then soren steps down a zanapktou was at her side*
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

PostSubject: Re: Soren's graveyard meeting   Soren's graveyard meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 12:35 am

Violet rubs her chin, "You're upset, I can tell... but hey, maybe we're more similar than you think. I'm a nihilist - I hate everything and everyone. I see why you're so angry all the time at least..." she shrugs her shoulders, looking across with mild curiosity to the coffin, where the dead shinigami resides. Violet grins as she pictures the heavy eyelids snapping open, but then frowns as she realises there's probably a hell of a chance Kousen could do that. She had no idea, but didn't want to jinx it.
"Hey, don't you think that's a little disrespectful - I don't know her, so why do I care what she looks like after spending a few years in a coffin."
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Soren's graveyard meeting   Soren's graveyard meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 9:23 am

*Soren turns around glaring at the corpse and he only says* "I am not controlling her..I only preformed the summoning ritual by placing most of the dormant souls from the other and giving her temporary control over her body once again and she wants revenge...also pointing to your statement...maybe we are alike but that really doesn't mean much.."

*The girl does excatly what you thought she would do and slowly opens her eyes which was a deep purple color and she places her hand on her zanpaktou and draws it out the hilt was shaped like a heart and the color was purple the blade shorter then soren's but lighter too* "Soren....you know what I want when you did this right...I want to kill you...then I am going to kill that hollow..."
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

PostSubject: Re: Soren's graveyard meeting   Soren's graveyard meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 1:38 am

Violet laughs loudly, unfazed (like how I laughed when that samara girl from the ring crawled out of the tv - puts a new light on '3d' huh Razz ) and shakes her head, watching the reanimated corpse with a raised eyebrow. "I'm not technically a hollow actually," she mutters with an apologetic shrug, "I prefer being called an arrancar if anything." she grins, as she flicks her daggers around and around, grabbing them quickly and then pointing thm towards the corpse almost with a definite air of laziness. Pursing her lips she watches in a rather amused light as the dead shinigami rolls creaking, rusted joints.
"Still, Kousen, even I find that perhaps that action is a little... disrespectful."
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Soren's graveyard meeting   Soren's graveyard meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 7:38 am

"...Just watch....and then defend yourself..." *Soren stands and places his sword to his side loosely holding and he looks down*

*The shinigami girl flashstep slash her sword to lightly cut his face then brings her sword up slowly and brings it down*
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

PostSubject: Re: Soren's graveyard meeting   Soren's graveyard meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 12:04 am

"Doesn't like you much..." she mutters with a sigh, but other than that, remains waiting - daggers poised and on her toes for when she knew an attack would come. Why defend him? She wnted him dead too.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Soren's graveyard meeting   Soren's graveyard meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 3:45 pm

*her sword had rushed through his shoulder and he stopped in front of him getting close to his face she muttered* "hadou 88. twin lotus blue fire crash down!" *The twin blast had shot into through a wall and he got up his right arm his most dominant arm useless and she smirk and said* "Shine Taiyoukousen!" (ah yes the old school days) *Her blade turned white but not as white as soren's and she grew sparkling angel wings and pointed her blade at violet* "you are mine Arrancar."
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

PostSubject: Re: Soren's graveyard meeting   Soren's graveyard meeting - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 3:35 am

Violet's posture changes ever so slightly, so she could hold herself with an air of contept yet alert. Daggers flashing forward, she grinned, and slowly shook her head from side to side - like an old man would watch a younger one fuming pointlessly. When she looked up, however, the smile was gone in her eyes and only a sharp and acute loathing remained. SHe was on her toes, and slightly moving forward, her calves tensed as she spoke slowly - tauntlingly, her voice was light, as though they were exchanging biscuit recipes and not soon to be death blows.
"I have no idea who the hell you are, aside from a nuisance." she spat, "But I don't get degraded by the recently and soon to be dead." she sniffd deflty, and raised her eybrows, licking her lips slightly. Rocking back on her heels, her mouth widened into an unfriendly grin.
Suddenly she was before the reanimated corpse, thrusting her daggers twards vitals and also ducking out of the way for the attack she knew would come. Yet it had been a shock, and her speed was unmatched even by flashstep - she found purchase as her dagger slipped through the girl's ribcage, blood dripping to the ground of the tomb in an echoed ominosity. Already rushing back wards, Violet was sombre.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Soren's graveyard meeting   Soren's graveyard meeting - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 4:35 pm

*the girl stands there still and looks at the blade and smiles giggling at your pointless effort* "You know you don't even know what my one of my powers is the main one is regeneration...no matter how much you slice and dice I will always have the power to regenerate face you cannot face me alone and neither can soren just me kill him then you can die soon after what is that so hard to get through your thick skull?" *As she says this a light blue aura form over her and begins to rapidly heal her and afterwards the blue auradisappears and she look as good as new before before touch even by time and she walks forward towards was is the soon to be corpse of Soren and her muttering and him looking jup at her and he just looks up at her then towards the hollow and sighs tilting his neck up awaiting the blow her bringing the sword down and soren muttering* "I am so sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

PostSubject: Re: Soren's graveyard meeting   Soren's graveyard meeting - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 2:06 am

Violet bit her lip, and shook her head slowly as she realised her mistake. I'm such an idiot - after all this time, watching and reading all those zombie books and movies I should have known that regeneration would be a factor. Yet I know their weakness... fire, sunlight, head decapitation. So long as they are unable to perform the regeneration act. she thought with a quick grin.
Distracted, she is suddenly aware that Soren is placed in immediate danger - and despit the loathing she feels for the shinigami, the arrancar (I repeat arrancar not hollow lol) runs forward in an attempt to distract the reanimated corpse - daggers up and ready for anything.
"Get up! What are you doing, get up!" She cries at him, her voice filled with a strain that had not been there seconds ago. An idea was forming in her head, and she was suddenly running to one of the various flaming torch braziers along the wall, providing a dancing light to the ominous tomb chamber. Grabbing it, having resheathed her dagger for a few moments, she holds it far from her, pupils contracting at the bright light, affecting her vision. "Soren?" She calls, she can now only see a dim shadoy mass beyond the initial ring of bright daytime light.
She had made a mistake, but she hoped her vague knowledge of the stereotypical undead being was enough to keep the vengeful undead wife at bay with the flames. Hoped.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Soren's graveyard meeting   Soren's graveyard meeting - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 4:54 pm

*She begin to laugh and flash steps behind you stopping only to smite you* "He is dead I told you your too late and why save a shinigami isn't he your enemy or am I just wrong?" *She held out her hand a a light blue aura began to form in it and then it sparkled and she let a massive cero type object at you it having a freezing effect but you had notice she looked in pain passing through the flames*
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

PostSubject: Re: Soren's graveyard meeting   Soren's graveyard meeting - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:24 am

Flicking up her dagger, she easily deflected and absorbed the attack, only falling a foot backwards. Her jaw was tight as she glanced at the supposedly dead shinigami, before she looked back at the woman before her.
"I'm disappointed, I have to admit." she said in a small whisper, her eyes burning with loathing, and her fingers turning white as she clenched her hadns around the hilts of he daggers so tight it hurt. Yet she did not release the prssure, "Though only ecause I planned to kill him myself." she spat.
She rubbed her wrist, where it had jarred from the blast, but made no move to attack, her mind was chruning as contless possibilities ran through her mind. "So you hated him - why is that?" she said, buying time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soren's graveyard meeting   Soren's graveyard meeting - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Soren's graveyard meeting
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2