Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum about the hit anime show bleach.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soren's graveyard meeting

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Soren
Admin
Soren

Soren's graveyard meeting Empty
PostSubject: Soren's graveyard meeting   Soren's graveyard meeting EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 9:42 am

*Walks in at the middle of midnight and the mist wavers around the area giving it the presence of death he stops at a old gate and inside the gate was a large catacomb so Soren smiles and pushes out of his gigai and pushes on the gate since it had no chain it gave way easy nough and he walk into the catacombs his hand on his zanpaktou has he disappeared from sight*
Back to top Go down
https://worldruins.rpg-board.net
Violet

Violet

PostSubject: Re: Soren's graveyard meeting   Soren's graveyard meeting EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 3:09 am

The curiously pale girl appeared in a ghost-like fashion from the darknes engulfing the street - the streetlights were broken and the only source of lght was that of the stars and moon.
Violet stopped as she spotted a dark mass lying on the ground, and her eyebrows furrowed.

ooc: So lets all assume soren means he didn't use soul candy Very Happy

ic: It was a dead body. But there was no sign of stab wounds or breakages - in fact, the only thing that marked the hollow corpse as dead was lack of a heart beat.... which she herself possessed being a hollow. The slight afterimage of spiritual presence lingered over the body. When she closed her blue eyes, she could sense it disappearng through a pair of rusted over gates - it was slightly ajar.
With a glimmer of a smile, it shone in the near blackness, she slipped through the gate - her eyes wide with an unspoken excitement.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Soren's graveyard meeting   Soren's graveyard meeting EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:56 am

ooc: That was the plan.

ic: *Soren walks in the catacombs it was dark so Soren held out his hand and forced his reatisu to his palm making a small light and found what he was looking for on a wall of the catacomb it was the symbol for the Kousen familyand he press his hand upon the seal and it began to glow and this voice waftered around the area* Whom from the spirit world wishes to enter the kousen family tomb? *After the darkened voice began finished Soren began* "A kousen one that moves with the light instead of the darkness...Soren Kousen..." *suddenly the door opens and begins to close and Soren placed his hand back* "I would rather the door not to be shut..." *So it stops leaving the entrance small enough for a person under 5 ft 5 in and was visible to only a spiritual eye and Soren walks down the spiral path into the depths of the earth the darkness swallowing him and his reatisu wafting around the area*
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

PostSubject: Re: Soren's graveyard meeting   Soren's graveyard meeting EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 1:16 am

As she fumbled her way through the darkness of the catacomb, Violet tripped and stumbled - almost but not quite making a loud and obnoxious exclamation that would be certain to reveal her position. A potentially lethal occurance.
Getting to her feet, a slight glow filtered through from afar, and eyes wide in excitement, Violet hurried forward - only to find a door, partially ajar.
It was obvious to her that the door reeked of spiritual capacity - and yet it had been caelessly left open. She had the sneaking suspicion, like a prickle at the back of her neck, that whoever was the owner of the gigai outside, knew of her presence.
If they thought that would deter her, think again. She quickly slipped through the door - easily fitting under with thanks to her short stature - and appeared in the entrance to the Kousen Tomb.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Soren's graveyard meeting   Soren's graveyard meeting EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 10:31 am

*After finishing walking down the staircase Soren comes down to another door and he opens it and he smiles as his destination had been found, the door opened up to a area the was lightened up by torches and had a meduim level of visibly and in the room was coffins of white and black as had the Generations of the Kousen had been the masters of light and darkness so called from their comrades and each coffins was on a slot on a wall and at the very end the corrider opened up to a altar which was three steps high and half of the wall was covered with opal and the other half black and within each side of the wall there was a mirror and Soren had sensed your spiritual presence* "So you have come to my families tomb, what brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

PostSubject: Re: Soren's graveyard meeting   Soren's graveyard meeting EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 8:21 pm

Violet hesitated for a second, dismayed that her presence had been revealed. Hiding her agitation behind a sardonic smile, she walked forwarfd in the gloom, here eyes surveying the coffins with a mingling of curiousity and distaste.
"Many things, of which I will not reveal." She confessed, her eyes wide, "But maybe you should ask you the same question."
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Soren's graveyard meeting   Soren's graveyard meeting EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 8:51 pm

"Hmph you are a strange one I will keep my opinion to myself I preseume you found my body?" *Soren turns around looks at you* "Who are to be exact?"
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

PostSubject: Re: Soren's graveyard meeting   Soren's graveyard meeting EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:59 pm

"Are you affiliated with the name Stealer?" She asked, biting her lip, but then she shook her head slowly - "Actually, it doesn't matter. I am many things, but people call me Violet." She announced with narrowed eyes, uncertainly. She did not met his eyes, instead looked around the tomb again with a slight shudder - frm the cold or something else, she was uncertain.
"I am a hollow... which means I have a vendetta against you conceited shinigami..." She grumbled, her eyes bored as though she was tiing of their conversation.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Soren's graveyard meeting   Soren's graveyard meeting EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 9:35 am

"Yes I am affilliated whch him...I trust you know him as well..." *Soren glares at you and after he finish talking you could see his breath a little but it looked like it did not bother him and after a little bit of silence his finally said* "You know I don't have a problem with hollows after all some can be good...and I see that you ae no regular hollow you have those twin daggers..."
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

PostSubject: Re: Soren's graveyard meeting   Soren's graveyard meeting EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 8:26 pm

"Well, I'm not good." she replied, and as though reminded of her weapons, she took them both out - her arms crosing to form an 'x' as she retrieved them from their scabbards. Spinning them around so fast they were but a blur, her fingers dancing, Violet deigned not to even watch what she was doing - an arrogant grin across her thin mouth showed that she was merely amused by his statement, and it meant little to her. After all, what did it matter if there were some good hollows - she sure as hel had never met one and definetely never wanted to become one.
"Though different, perhaps."
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Soren's graveyard meeting   Soren's graveyard meeting EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 8:33 pm

"Do you really have to fight I personally have no problem with you...well if you are going attack me do it I welcome it but first tell me your name...my name is Soren Kousen..." *soren looks at her and places his hand on his zanpaktou he smiles as to get ready for something to just randomly attack him from the side and he looks back* "Dance my family..." *the coffin begin to open and the dead begin to rise from them and torches are suddenly light and they slowly rise from their coffins paying no mind to us and music begins to play*
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

PostSubject: Re: Soren's graveyard meeting   Soren's graveyard meeting EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 8:44 pm

ooc: Igoring the fact I already introduced myself...

ic: Violet spins around, her eyes widening for a fraction of a second, before her smile is back in place and she laughs, shaking her head disparagingly. "So you have no ethics either." she grins, "This will be fun."
She was not strong and used nothing like magic or bankai - but her speed was unmatched, and her swiftness and abiity to rapidly attack overwhelming even the stronget foes.
She flickered her blade so it caught in the limited light - and it reflected across straight into Soren's eyes. Temporarily blinded, Violet runs so fast her surroundings blur, and skid out behind him, attempting to plunge her dagger nto his back as she rerieves her second one.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Soren's graveyard meeting   Soren's graveyard meeting EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 8:49 pm

ooc: oops..sorry I had a long day today...>.<

Ic: *Soren Covers his eyes and get caught off guard and he is stabbed he draws his blade* "Flash!" *the light pours out blinding you and him and he rollls away* "damn.. your not joking are you...very well then Dream Tsukaikari!" *Soren grows wing of light and a white gaunlet runs down his right arm and his blade turns pure white and has a long white tail growing out the end of it and he gets up and slashes towards you the light streaming off the end of the blade*
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

PostSubject: Re: Soren's graveyard meeting   Soren's graveyard meeting EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 8:56 pm

Her eyes, which in the dimnes of the cave and tomb, had grown accustomed to the dark, were scalded in the intense bright light that scorched her retina. Still, his reiatus was clumsily managed - though the power behidn it scared her - and she was able to sense exactly where he was even with her eyes closed. Rolling out of the way, she forced her stinging eyes open - and the blury surroundings wobbled as she blinked back tears.
Violet knew that it would be foolish to attack again - as his weapon was greater range, chances are she would waste some of her daggers unique powers blocking attacks she could have dodged. So she waited for hs next attack.
"By the way, my name is Violet Breen."
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Soren's graveyard meeting   Soren's graveyard meeting EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 9:03 pm

ooc: considering torches lit the area for us...

ic: *Soren looks at her and says* "My name is Soren Kousen...I look forward to our match...light prison!" *10 bars of light come and surround you and closes his fist and they clash onto you almost like the kido and they begi to eat away at your reatisu*
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

PostSubject: Re: Soren's graveyard meeting   Soren's graveyard meeting EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 9:09 pm

ooc: I assume they weren't uber bright.

"I was hoping not to resort to this so early," she said with a grin, as her two daggers swooped out around her, she pivoted on the spot - (For all the freaks in the world like me, similar to Seline in Underworld) - her daggers flashing and catching the light. Absorbing the attack 95%, by the time the light hit her, Violet simply jumped into the air to dodge. As she landed, her dagers - which had turned the same light as the attack seeped back to their usual colour, "But I guess I had no choice."
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Soren's graveyard meeting   Soren's graveyard meeting EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 9:14 pm

ooc: I like that movie and what do you mean by that we are not freaks that is for the normal people....

ic: *Soren looks surprised smiles* "That is a very nice power your weapons have..able to absorb a attack...but this no where near my full strength...light storm..." *The light spilts off of his zanpaktou and they streaming towards you and soren begins to flash step towards you*
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

PostSubject: Re: Soren's graveyard meeting   Soren's graveyard meeting EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:10 am

SHe waits until the bitter last second before ducking to the side to avoid the light blast - though she is not fast enough to evade Soren himself. Catching his zanpaktou inbetween the two of her blades - the inertia driven to a stop thanks to her weapons unique power - she grins, as she braces herself, "You don't get it, do you. It's not about strength or how much power. It's about how you use it." she explains in a bored tone, "You see, I will always use what I have more effectively."
And with that she backflips into the air - making his grip on his zanpaktou weaken, he threatens to drop it entirely. She lands a few paces back and smiles without friendliness, for her eyes are cold.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Soren's graveyard meeting   Soren's graveyard meeting EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 3:13 pm

*the light reforms on his on his zanpaktou and even though he felt close to dropping his blade his does not let go of it* "I see so it would almost be pointless to attack you dirctely without a course of action...I see...with that statement you have just sealled any chances of winning this match..." I hope but if this doesn't work out I will have to restort to using some of my powers... *Soren begins to flash step around the area until he lands behind you*
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

PostSubject: Re: Soren's graveyard meeting   Soren's graveyard meeting EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 12:18 am

She pivots, and stumbles back her eyes narrowed and her jaw tight as she raises her two daggers to makes sure she's ready for any attack. This was alot more difficult than it usually was, with battling, she had to hand it to the shinigami that he was not as useless as she always thought them to be.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Soren's graveyard meeting   Soren's graveyard meeting EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 12:29 am

*Soren just stands there and he mutters* "Light storm" *The light seperates off of his sword and it rushes towards you in different rays of light rushes towards you when Soren looks at you he doesn't move nor take away his stare from you*
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

PostSubject: Re: Soren's graveyard meeting   Soren's graveyard meeting EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 12:42 am

Raising her daggers out, with a practised flick of her wrists she manages to twirl her weapon around so it absorbs a good portion of the light - only 15% ish continuing through to jar her shoulders and force her backwards. Lowering her daggers in a visible attempt to make temporary peace, she glowered towards him, her eeyes flashing in the remaining light from the blast. Her hands drip with blood from the force that she held her weapons - her fist too tight.
"Why are we fighting? I did nothing wrong." she spits.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Soren's graveyard meeting   Soren's graveyard meeting EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 12:49 am

"Well I never wanted to fight...I will tell you what...you don't attack me then I will treat you as a ally...but no stabbing me...." *Soren exits out of his shikai and his attack dissolves and sheathes his sword and looks at you to do the same* "Don't make me distrust you..."
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

PostSubject: Re: Soren's graveyard meeting   Soren's graveyard meeting EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 12:56 am

She twirls her daggers around in her hands wihout watching their paths - almost slicing off her fingers, before she stops them, and slides them unceremoniously into the plain leather scabbards on each side. Her eyebrows raise questioningly, and she crinkles he nose in her evident distaste, before saying, "You have every right to distrust me. If I were you, I would be very caeful... unles yu want a dagger between your shoulder blades."
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Soren's graveyard meeting   Soren's graveyard meeting EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 1:03 am

"I will note that....but you had better believe if I ever catch you harming a guilty human I will be forced to stop you....and the reason I say guilty is because no man is ever innocent not you nor I and defently not them.....we all deserve punishment so divine and without reason....surely you know this as well..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soren's graveyard meeting   Soren's graveyard meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

Soren's graveyard meeting
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next