Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum about the hit anime show bleach.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First and Last Day at School

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Violet

Violet

First and Last Day at School Empty
PostSubject: First and Last Day at School   First and Last Day at School EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 1:26 am

Violet did not know what possessed her, but for some inane reason she found herself walking towards the tall, industrial building - the school - a few minutes passed nine in the morning. That meant that the occasional sudent would rush past, eyes wide and school bag swinging around dangerously as they rushed towards the building in the vain hope of getting into the morning class before the role was marked.
Violet felt a tug of strong spiritual tension coming out of the building, and the thought of such easily accessable and vulnerable souls for the taking made her quicken her dawdling step. No one saw her - well, no one should be abe to see her - and that was what made her simple plan so effective. All she had to do was get into the school and harvest the souls, she would be satisfyed for a very long time.

She walked through the gates - that was something good about being a hollow, her abilty to materialize from solid walls. Walking down the now deserted courtyard, she listened to the sounds of chatter from above and wondered with a grin how many would be alive longer than a few minutes once she found them.
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: First and Last Day at School   First and Last Day at School EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 1:32 am

First and Last Day at School DarkSmugforSteven This man walks through a hall, his prescence clearly a hollow, and a zero is on his hand as he watches the kids*Heh.....
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

PostSubject: Re: First and Last Day at School   First and Last Day at School EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 1:37 am

Violet scorned the use of weaponry - instead relying on nothing but her nimbility and her presicion at hand-to-hand combat, something she was profficient at at the worst of times.
The dead student - his head twisted with a sharp, resounding crack as she pulled his head around to an unnatural angle with a grin, toppled to the floor - the pile of books and pencil case he was carrying spilling out across the floor, the girl was quick to consume the soul that meekly emerged as his friends turned around in first confusion.
"Hey, Mizaru quit joking!" A kid laughed, but then a girl across the way screamed, a stomach turning, hair raising sound.

It was music to Violet's ears.
She floated forwards to grab the nearest mortal with deadly intentions
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: First and Last Day at School   First and Last Day at School EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 1:42 am

The man appears on the other side of the children as he smiles*Today should be fun* He creates a bow out of his energy and suddenly it shoots three of the children as they all fall to the ground barely alive and he smiles*One of you will live..two will be a meal....*He the oldest of them and moves his body aside as he begins to devour another childs soul while his hand reaches into the kids he put asides backpack and reads a name*Fane huh.....well Fane...your name is mine now*Suddenly the kids body glows a moment and the name on the childs paper dissapears and the man nods*Very good....
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

PostSubject: Re: First and Last Day at School   First and Last Day at School EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 1:48 am

Violet stops her own pursual of the screaming school students as she watches the stranger bend down over one of the fresh corpses. A frown flickers across her face as she hears his murmured words - and she automatically reminds herself of this occurance, she would have to be extremely careful not to reveal her name to this hollow.
She walked across to him, wiping her mouth in trepidation as she stops before him, her thin, willowy arms folding across her chest and he eyebrow managing to raise in curiosity despite her internal fear. Seeing the tatooed '0' printed into the skin of his hand, she grits her teeth warily.
SHe woul have to be very careful
"Who might you be, in stealing my food?" She says with a quick withering smile, her whie teeth glinting in the flurescent lights.
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: First and Last Day at School   First and Last Day at School EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 1:53 am

He blinks*.......My own name is confidential....and you, isn't it rude to ask without giving..don't worry I can't steal another hollows name*He wipes his mouth after finishing one soul and rips one out of another*You can have the one I just stole the name from, he isn't worth anything now, he doesn't even have a name*He continues* Anyway...if I told you my name you'd have to die......If people know my name they can track me....right now my reitsu is invisible to anyone I haven't stolen a name from
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

PostSubject: Re: First and Last Day at School   First and Last Day at School EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 1:58 am

Violet blinked. She was a very bright individual, and automatically she came to this conclusion after hearing his words: That the reason she had not sensed him was because her name was still locked safe away, and that even if she told him her name that he would be unable to steal it. That meant that she would never be able to pick up his spiritual pressure, or any other hollows for that matter.
"Oh, I understand." She grumbled as she consumed the soul of the nameless child - what had his name bee? Fu somthing. Already his identity was wavering.
"My name is Violet Breen."
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: First and Last Day at School   First and Last Day at School EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:04 am

He nods* The shinigami call me "The Name Stealer" as you can see from my display of my last power, I cannot kill peoples whose name I have stolen, but when they do die I gain full access to every detail of their memories and so forth* He smirks*I've been around a long time, those shinigami will never catch me.....but....that Quincy boy....could be a problem.....*He begins to think as he transforms into the boy recently devoured and you notice the boy's body was fading from existance*He never existed...or at least not to anyones recollection...not even his parents will remember him......
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

PostSubject: Re: First and Last Day at School   First and Last Day at School EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:13 am

ooc: lol quincy boy is my brother's mocking nickname for ishida (he dispises all that aren't shinigami)

ic:
Violet was unperturbed - afterall, she herself had killed her fair share of these pitiful humans. The only problem she saw with the name stealing business was that it meant the dead persons relatives would not grieve, and she was one to revel in such activities.
Sighing, she looks at the littered corpses and pats her stomach with a contemplative air. The teachers were screaming, the remaining living children were either dying or fainted. Over all, it had been a very successful morning.
She glanced up at the massive school clock on the wall, and her smile widened. A new personal record. It had taken oly three minutes - and as the final warning bell, five minutes passed nine, chimed, she looked back at the name stealer.
"It is a pleasure meeting you. The life of a hollow is a lonely one." she admitted as she kicked the head of oe of the snivelling, dying childen in distatse.
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: First and Last Day at School   First and Last Day at School EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:17 am

He smiles* I am an expert at my works.....I'd show you the trick but you can't do it now*He laughs his form changes to that of a man with blonde hair, a green and white striped hat, some clogs and a large green coat*Well I shall be off, I have to keep up the act of this guy being around for now.....*He laughs as he begins to walk off, you know he is hiding something, as if he had a special purpose to you telling him your name
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

PostSubject: Re: First and Last Day at School   First and Last Day at School EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:30 am

Her back tingling in her own idiotic realization at her mistake, she watched as the man, unmistakably resembling the idolistic former shinigami - now an outcast - Urahara Kisuke.
Violet ground her teeth for a few moments, before rushing forwards to stat walking beside him. If there was something he planned to do with the knowledge of her name, she would stick around to ensure he would have no such oppurtunity.
"So where are you going exactly?" she asked, tryng to keep her merely curious facade up and unbreechable.
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: First and Last Day at School   First and Last Day at School EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:34 am

He smiles and for a moment looks as though he is about to attack THEN (Anime funny moment) He pulls a guitar from his back*I'm going to play on street corners for money*He gives the signature Urahara Kisuke goofy smile and he keeps walking*You can watch if you want, its nothing special*He smiles happily, it seems when he transforms he can also take their personality traits* So how long you been a hollow?
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

PostSubject: Re: First and Last Day at School   First and Last Day at School EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:42 am

Already stuffing up once from assuming what he says to be true, Violet does not reject his offer like she would like to. Instead, she shrugs, and says "I think I would like to hear your talent, Kiske-sama" She mutters in a mocking undertones, her bright blue eyes shining in her own amusement.
"And in answer to your question, I am unwilling to part with any more information than nessacary. Don't be offended." she says, biting her lip.
The truth was she was uncertain of her hollow age - but she knew that she was bored of the same old ruitine.
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: First and Last Day at School   First and Last Day at School EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:45 am

He nods*Well thats interesting*He nods as he looks ta you a moment*Very interesting.....*He heads on and sits at a corner and begins to play softly and puts his hat on the ground while he plays and he talks to people as they pass by and laughs, it seems Human's can see his easily like this and everything about him was solid. But you notice from time to time he will look around cautiously
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

PostSubject: Re: First and Last Day at School   First and Last Day at School EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:53 am

As the twenty-seventh person hurried away from the woeful excuse for music playing from the name stealer's guitar, the invsible holow girl bent down and snatched the instrument away - snapping it in half unnecassarily on her knee. She looked down at him with a serious expression, her ees frozen pools of distrust.
"Tell me what guise you intend to keep acting this way - what and why are you doing it?" Se demanded as she threw the remanents of splintered wood into the gutter. "I have little patience for people intent on wasting my time." she narrowed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: First and Last Day at School   First and Last Day at School EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:58 am

He smiles*I have no idea what you are talking about*He walks into an ally where he can transform without being seen as he goes back to his original form*I have a human life in this world kid, so I don't see why you think I would intentionally waste your time*He laughs, his eyes sly and you notice although he is an Arrancar, he carries no weapon unless he transforms*Now...why do you worry about me? Does something about me trouble you young one?*He smiles* After all.....I did get you a workless amount of food earlier*He smiles
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

PostSubject: Re: First and Last Day at School   First and Last Day at School EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 3:06 am

Violet stiffens, her pride sufficiently ruffled by his assumption.
"I was getting enough of my own food, thank you - I needed no one's help, especially not you." She growled indignantly, and then she sighed, runnning a hand through her hair, her eyes closed.
"You are a name stealer - and though you said earlier you could not use my name due to me being a hollow, I know you will probably have better uses for it... not to mention yu were glancing furtively about as if we were going to be jumped." she pointedout with a skeptical brow, "Not to speak the obvious."
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: First and Last Day at School   First and Last Day at School EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 3:11 am

He smiles*While normal people can't sense me....a nameless one can, there is one in particular hellbent on hunting me down, a quincy with an Inner Hollow...dunno what happened there*He nods and sighs*What a pain*He strokes a hand through his midnight hair and then he looks at you*Only someone who hasn't told me their name, or I haven't heard it, can ever find out my name, I don't need a bunch of people knowing how to get me plus....I don't need you running about with the ability to be undetectable, had you not told me, you would be able to do what I did and be undetectable from the Shinigami, I don't need everyone knowing my secrets kid
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

PostSubject: Re: First and Last Day at School   First and Last Day at School EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 3:20 am

Violet sighed heartily, and closed her eyes - her long, pale hand coming up to rest on the bridge of her nose. When she reopened her eyes, she leveled a glare of resentment to the name stealer. It was not as bad as she had originally thought... and yet he had mocked her ability and the way he ended all of his long winded speeches with 'kid' had her fuming.
"Okay." She sighed, deciding it was better than to let her dislke rule her actions, she looked over her shoulder as though she had something better to be doing than arguing with a perfect stranger.
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: First and Last Day at School   First and Last Day at School EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 3:28 am

He smirks as he nods knowing his words got to her in one way or another*.......Well....I shall be off now, names to steal....people to confuse*He laughs as a tan coat goes over his one eye goes purple the other teal and his entire appearance looks like it came from a sci-fi, he bows as he begins to walk past you*I suppose you've seen enough of me kid, so I shall be heading out, if you need something to call me, call me Blank
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

PostSubject: Re: First and Last Day at School   First and Last Day at School EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 4:32 am

"Blank, huh?" Violet mutters, her eyes scrutinising as the strange man disappeared into the crowd.
Just as she was turning aound, suddenly the hollow was distracted by the feeling of a new and appetising spiritual pressure in the downtown district - and after perking her head for a prolonged moment, she understoood it to be moving towards her.
So, more victims to meet her wrath that morning.
She hurried down the street, her shoulders tensed in anticipation and her mouth lax with greediness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First and Last Day at School   First and Last Day at School Empty

Back to top Go down

First and Last Day at School
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Saigen :: Karakura Town :: Karakura School-
Jump to: