Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum about the hit anime show bleach.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Natsuki's First Fight

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Natsukii

Natsukii

Natsuki's First Fight Empty
PostSubject: Natsuki's First Fight   Natsuki's First Fight EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 12:51 pm

Natsuki pats the dus of her Robes as she awaits her opponent to reveal himself . " Oh i guess i went too fast " Natuski wiped the sweat across her forehead with a handkerchief .
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Natsuki's First Fight   Natsuki's First Fight EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 12:53 pm

"Nonsense..." *Soren appears on a tree and is looking at you* "Well..you might have beat me here but oh well..." *he jumps from the tree and draws his blade* "Ready whenever you are..."
Back to top Go down
https://worldruins.rpg-board.net
Natsukii

Natsukii

PostSubject: Re: Natsuki's First Fight   Natsuki's First Fight EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 12:58 pm

Natsuki bows " Okay ! " Natsuki drops her blade unto the floor and suddenly appears next to Soren , Attempting to kick him from 3 angles on Above him , One Below , And One Horizontally .
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Natsuki's First Fight   Natsuki's First Fight EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:01 pm

* looks intrigued as he catches you below kick it pushing him back slightly and he smiles* "Hmm good enough power..." *he pushes you back and jumps forward gettting somewhat close to you yelling out* "Flash!" *and light erupts from his blade hopefully leaving you blinded*
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: Natsuki's First Fight   Natsuki's First Fight EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:04 pm

Ken jumps on the roof and sits. "Hmmm, Who is Soren fighting, Ive never seen her before." Ken then lays down. "Who ever she is, she going to have a tough time, if he brings out his shikai."
Back to top Go down
Natsukii

Natsukii

PostSubject: Re: Natsuki's First Fight   Natsuki's First Fight EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:05 pm

Natsuki squints the flash making everything blurry she instantly tried to get distance , So She Tried to Kick Your image , then she flashstepped a few meters away from your position then started to flip back unintentionally backing up on a tree .
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Natsuki's First Fight   Natsuki's First Fight EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:10 pm

*Soren holds out his and yells out* "hadou number 88 blue fire crash down..." *he perfectly fires off the kidou except when you kick causing some of the blas to go into the air but he regain balance*
Back to top Go down
Natsukii

Natsukii

PostSubject: Re: Natsuki's First Fight   Natsuki's First Fight EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:17 pm

Natsuki Smirks , Seeing the blue light she calls out " Fail ! " Suddenly she grabs the tree and chucks it at the blue blast , Before they could impact she jumps on the tree and uses the Explosion to accelerate herself towards Soren and shouts " Natsuki Punch ! " Her Fist Seems Too Glow Extremely Bright and as She Zooms Towards Soren .
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Natsuki's First Fight   Natsuki's First Fight EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:24 pm

"Hmm I wouldn't call that fail...time for a little power up..." *Soren holds his blade in a defensive position and moveing it out and in compacting and increasing his own reatisu making it change colors into a blood red color but it almost looked liked it was causing him pain* "Alright..." *As you come near soren Soren pushes most of his reatisu to his fist and collides with your punch causing a massive expolsion the last thing you see before the explosion is his face beaming*
Back to top Go down
Natsukii

Natsukii

PostSubject: Re: Natsuki's First Fight   Natsuki's First Fight EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:27 pm

Natsuki smiles and says " I wasn't talking about , Im not usually this sloppy " As The explosion occured , she surrounded her Feet With Reishi and Used it To Force in into the air , As She Soared into the sky she looked down , and used Hadou 58 Tenran , Suddenly a Large Tornado was Launched from her Palm , Sucking and Slicing anything that was in it , The Dust in the Air Slowly Clears .
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Natsuki's First Fight   Natsuki's First Fight EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:33 pm

*what you did see was Soren trying to regain his balance because he was at the edge of sokyoku hill and he looked at natsuki his eye kinda of wide from surprise* "Umm care to help me yuour punch was alittle bit more powerful then I expected...." *He regains his balance* "Very good...but why do you want the healing squad if you are powerful enough?"
Back to top Go down
Natsukii

Natsukii

PostSubject: Re: Natsuki's First Fight   Natsuki's First Fight EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:37 pm

Natsuki lands Slowly unto the Ground and shifter her hair into a ponytail . " Well you know when your in the field trying to help people you need to know how to survive and be able to last against dangerous people . " Natuski smiles and says " I guess i kind of have a passion as Well , I feel if you eliminate the Threat , There will Be no need to heal anyone , I also want to be able to save people , not just protect them "
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Natsuki's First Fight   Natsuki's First Fight EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:47 pm

"hmm why do I have the feeling that you are calling me patetic?" *Soren sighs and says without hesitation* "Dream Tsukiakari...." *Soren sord turns pure white and a white gaunlet runs down his arm and wings of light expolde from his shoulders and form into massive wings* "This was not needed but I am maing sure that we understand each other..."

Last edited by Soren on Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Natsukii

Natsukii

PostSubject: Re: Natsuki's First Fight   Natsuki's First Fight EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 2:59 pm

NAtsuki bows in apology " I never meant that message to come , I was just telling you my passion " Natsuki then Raised her hands Prepared to defend her self .
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Natsuki's First Fight   Natsuki's First Fight EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:03 pm

"Hm I know and I will show the power of dreams..." *Soren flaps his wings and get of the into the air and rushes you with his speed he slashes at you the light streaming off of it's blade threathening to cut you*
Back to top Go down
Natsukii

Natsukii

PostSubject: Re: Natsuki's First Fight   Natsuki's First Fight EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:45 pm

" Hmm ? Ehem " Natsuki Charges Reishi in her Fist and Punches The Ground " Natsuki Punch " Suddenly the Floor crumbles And Rocks Fly into the air , And Chunks of Rocks Fly at you , Suddenly Natsuki flash steps just a few feet away from you , and Throws a Huge Boulder at you , In that Instance , She Flash Steps above you and kicks a rock down .
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Natsuki's First Fight   Natsuki's First Fight EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:50 pm

*Soren looks up surprised he blocks the boulders but is over powered and get smshed by one of the other boulders and he falls to the ground bleeding kinda of heavily* "Damn.." *His reatisu seems to be weakened somewhat*
Back to top Go down
Natsukii

Natsukii

PostSubject: Re: Natsuki's First Fight   Natsuki's First Fight EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:59 pm

Natsuki quickens " Your Not Tired Yet , Are you ? " Then Natsuki continues to pursue him she starts by a basic Tae Kwon Do Combo Punch, Punch , Side Step Kick .
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Natsuki's First Fight   Natsuki's First Fight EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 4:02 pm

*The Soren look at you then laughes as you feel a cold steel reach across your shoulder cutting you* "No I am nowhere near tired I just need to exploit your weakness..." * The other Soren vanishes and you notice the the other Soren there seemling unharmed*
Back to top Go down
Natsukii

Natsukii

PostSubject: Re: Natsuki's First Fight   Natsuki's First Fight EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 4:23 pm

Natsuki looks at her shoulder not suprised , She then starts to go fast , Making her moves unpredictable she freeze frames near you but suddenly dissapears . Suddenly At the Same time she is able to kick both Sorens At Each other making them possibly crash together , then she jumps above the crashing Sorens And Fires An Orbe La Nere , A Giant Ball Fires Down at the two .
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Natsuki's First Fight   Natsuki's First Fight EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 4:32 pm

*the other soren disappears behind him and Soren looks at your injured shoulder he moves aside* "So tell me...are you almost at shikai level?"
Back to top Go down
Natsukii

Natsukii

PostSubject: Re: Natsuki's First Fight   Natsuki's First Fight EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 4:34 pm

" Hmm , I dont know , i have been training for a while " Suddenly Natsuki flips atop on her hands and starts to do a spinning bird kick style attack .
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Natsuki's First Fight   Natsuki's First Fight EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 4:40 pm

"Ughh why do you not use your zanpktou that much you should try squad 2...light manifestation!" *Soren makes a wall of light to stop you then he look at you and holds out his hand " Hadou 90 black box.." *A black black box is formed around you and black spears are drove into the box* "YOu should know that wasn't it's true power.."
Back to top Go down
Natsukii

Natsukii

PostSubject: Re: Natsuki's First Fight   Natsuki's First Fight EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 4:51 pm

OOC : Woah Are you a Kido Master Or something ?

IC :You Hear Whispers " You should know who skilled i am in Kido Bakudo 81 Danku " Suddenly a Large Transparent Wall Bursts From the Box And Natsuki uses it As a Wall to run on she Jumps out of the box and uses her own kido " Hado 54 Haien " A Large Purple Blast Soars Torward Him . As Natsuki hit the Ground She Colapsed She Has Injuries on her right Calf Her Left Forehead and Her Left Mid Section .
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Natsuki's First Fight   Natsuki's First Fight EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 5:02 pm

"Hm..." *Soren narrowly avoids the blast and lands on the ground his robes slightly singed from the blast exits out of his shikai form and sheathes his blade and he picks her up and puts her on her feet supporting her* "You should have called the battle quits when I went into shikai form but that wouldn't be your style wouldn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Natsuki's First Fight   Natsuki's First Fight Empty

Back to top Go down

Natsuki's First Fight
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next