Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum about the hit anime show bleach.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sieraku's appearance

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

Sieraku's appearance Empty
PostSubject: Sieraku's appearance   Sieraku's appearance EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:28 am

*Sieraku walks out to the tip of the hill on Sokyoku hill and watches over the soul society* "I hope you do not mind my return soren...because I am this.." *He takes his hand and swipes it across his face revealing a hollow mask it was black and it had a images of a black firey bird* "Me a vizard..."
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: Sieraku's appearance   Sieraku's appearance EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 12:23 pm

"So thats what he meant by 'mask' " Ken walks up the hill and stays his distance between Sieraku. "Hello Sieraku, and dont worry, i can keep a secret."
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

PostSubject: Re: Sieraku's appearance   Sieraku's appearance EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 12:35 pm

"Oh I see it seems I accrated a visitor...but don not worry I have full control of my hollow self...Soren made sure of that and banished me from the soul society...and I do not regret it..nor do I want revenge just acceptance...and I do not have my zanpaktou with me..."
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: Sieraku's appearance   Sieraku's appearance EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 12:40 pm

"I wasnt going to fight you if that is what you are implying" Ken gave him a friendly look. "So why are you back?"
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

PostSubject: Re: Sieraku's appearance   Sieraku's appearance EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 12:44 pm

"Just making sure...and plus the reason I am back is because Soren needs me and if he doesn't he will refuse to accept that I am back...and search out my reatisu instead of foucsing what he needs to do...."
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: Sieraku's appearance   Sieraku's appearance EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 12:53 pm

"Dont worry, Im sure he will accept you" Ken pats him on the back. "Soren is not the kind of guy who holds grudges aganist his own family, friends maybe, but not family." Ken laughs
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

PostSubject: Re: Sieraku's appearance   Sieraku's appearance EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 12:55 pm

"mm yeah he doesn't hold that many grudges unless you do something really really stupid...like betray him or kill his friends or family..."
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: Sieraku's appearance   Sieraku's appearance EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 12:58 pm

Ken gives Sieraku a seriously look. "Did you.....? I mean......"
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

PostSubject: Re: Sieraku's appearance   Sieraku's appearance EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:04 pm

"What no at least I hope you didn't...otherwise that would be bad for you..." *his mask begins to fade away and he looks excately like soren but if he had aligned himself with darkness*
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: Sieraku's appearance   Sieraku's appearance EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:07 pm

Ken laughs. "You look just like him, its hard to believe that you are his apopted son."
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

PostSubject: Re: Sieraku's appearance   Sieraku's appearance EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:16 pm

*Sieraku holds the back of his head* "Umm thanks but I am much more friendlier then Soren is ever since that time where is parents died from what he told me...he has become a lot more serious.."
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: Sieraku's appearance   Sieraku's appearance EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:22 pm

Ken laughs " I noticed, Ever since the the night i met him, we've both strided for the same goal, to become the captain commander, that was also our first fight."
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

PostSubject: Re: Sieraku's appearance   Sieraku's appearance EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:29 pm

"Wow that is kinda cool actually I have not ever really fought with Soren that much...is he powerful or kinda weak?"
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: Sieraku's appearance   Sieraku's appearance EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:31 pm

"Oh trust me, hes really powerful" Ken laughed. "But our fight ended in a draw, but i would have won."
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

PostSubject: Re: Sieraku's appearance   Sieraku's appearance EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:34 pm

"hmm I would like to think that Soren would have won no offense but he is my father...sort of..."
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: Sieraku's appearance   Sieraku's appearance EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:37 pm

"I thought he would of easily destroyed me, seeing how he gradutated top of his class, but i think because of my cocky attitude, he greatly underestimated me." Ken crossed his arms and laughed
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

PostSubject: Re: Sieraku's appearance   Sieraku's appearance EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 2:06 pm

"I think he took it easy on you...I know what Sorendoes when he really fight..and it is not pretty and he doesn't want anyone to see what happens when he really fights...he becomes blood thirsty for revenge..."
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: Sieraku's appearance   Sieraku's appearance EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 2:24 pm

Ken puts his hand behind his head and laughs. " Well im glad he took it easy on me."
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

PostSubject: Re: Sieraku's appearance   Sieraku's appearance EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 2:46 pm

"Hmm I wonder what is really out there sometimes...and how is Soren really going to survive that hollow..." *Sieraku places his hand out and a black gaint butcher knife looking weapon appears in his hand* "allow me to introduce to you my zanpaktou you have only seen it once...if I am correct...it's name is kuroi dashingu fennikusu or otherwise known as...Black dancing pheonix..."
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: Sieraku's appearance   Sieraku's appearance EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 2:51 pm

Ken looks at the zanpaktou and smiles. "Wow thats a long name" Ken laughs and takes out his. "And this is Mizuyurushi, or Water's Forgiveness," Ken holds his sword up to the light.
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

PostSubject: Re: Sieraku's appearance   Sieraku's appearance EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 2:54 pm

"I see a water type zanpkatou I figured it out from our fight which was a hassle...and the thing about my zanpaktou is...it is always in it's released stage so when I activate my shikai powers they along with the old ones grow in power and as for my bankai..I haven't released..oh and did you hear..Soren finally got accepted into a squad...or well chosen to run one.."
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: Sieraku's appearance   Sieraku's appearance EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:00 pm

"Oh really which squad" Ken laughed. "Dont tell me the 1st squad"
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

PostSubject: Re: Sieraku's appearance   Sieraku's appearance EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:06 pm

*Sieraku looks down then looks back up at you* "...yes...he got the first division he is our captain commander...his second choice was the eventh division but due to his knowledge of that arrancar and his leadership skills...quick grow he got the first..."
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: Sieraku's appearance   Sieraku's appearance EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:11 pm

"Ah man" Ken laughed and put his hand behind his head. "Well, i guess he won the bet. But then again, i guess he deserved it."
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

PostSubject: Re: Sieraku's appearance   Sieraku's appearance EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:15 pm

"You know if I know him correct...he will be feeling very regretful of his own position...and only because one of his friends was never there to battle for it...So which squad are you going to join now?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieraku's appearance   Sieraku's appearance Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieraku's appearance
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Saigen :: Soul Society :: Sokyoku Hill-
Jump to: