A forum about the hit anime show bleach.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ai NO KAGAKU :]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Natsukii

PostSubject: Ai NO KAGAKU :]   Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:46 pm

Zanpakutou: Ai No Kotonashi (Love’s science)

Type: Physical and Kido based .

Sealed State Description: A Nodachi , the blade is longer length wise; the handle is made of a rare silk and is colored a Light purple . The scabbard is all white with blue diamond trailing down the side as if it were dropping from the sword. The Guard is designed as A Large Hoop with A shape of the north star in the middle connecting all four directions.

Shikai Summoning Chant: Kaihou (Release from Embrace)

Shikai description: The blade of the sword begins to glow , suddenly the blade shatters then gets absorbed into the hilt. Then A New Longer Tranparent and Crystalline Blade Extends , If Swung Fast Enough it would seem invisible , It Also Has a Ribbon Colored White with Multi color Paterns . ON The Bottom Of The Handle With A Bell at The End Of It Reaching About 36 , The Hilt also Becomes Crystalline But It Feels . She Also Gets A Tuning Wand, Which She Can Use To Create Different Decibels .

Bankai description: Suddenly A Thick Ribbons Sprouts over her hands Start to cover the Top Portion of Her Body then Starts To Form a Pink Armor and give her a much more Mature And More Seductive Appearance http://www.ifc.com/images/cast/photos/reina-lady-sohou_cast_mini_gallery_thumb_0_1.jpg " border="0" alt="" /> . On her Right Arm Is A Large Blade, And From Her Back Pink wing Like Protrusions Appear .

Bankai name: Kiseki Yori No Kagaku (Many Miracles of Love and Science)

All forms :
Orbe La Nere : Spirit Particles Around her Blade or fist , Become compressed and shoot a high Density Spirit Blast by changing the Thermal Energies that Surround the Ball I Can Redirect it .

Natsuki Punch : She Charges Spirit Particles into her fist with perfect control , and can release even enough Energy to Shatter A Mountain .

Sealed State: N/A

Shikai:
Fiore La Emouvoir : Using Muliple Stimuli , She Takes Full Control over your Left and Right prefrontal cortex, Which Lets Her Control your Emotions , and Natural Disposition , and actions. Meaning She Uses All Five Senses To Be Able To Control Your Brain , Meaning if you manage to stop the scent you will have to stop the sound , stop the sound you have to stop the taste , and so on .

Espada Na Fure : When By Fusing Her Abilities Inside the Nodachi , Her Ability to Control Spirit Particles Vastly Increases . She Can Create Circles called Reina Tifero , Which Allows her To create Anything She Wishes As Long As It Doesn’t Escape the Circle. As Well, She Cannot , When She Summons Material Weapons From Raw Spirit Particles She Cannot Hold Them .

Reina Tifero , Commands : From The Circle She Can Change Reality With A Verbal Commad , She Can Instantly Copy Any Moves That She Has Been Hurt By . Or She Can Summon ObJects Into The Circle . Such As A Hail Of Spears , Or A Giant Guillotine . She Can Even Summon Things To Fight For Her . Since She Has Not Yet Mastered This Ability She Can Only Create Tifero 50 Feet Wide And She Can Only Summon 3 At A Time .

Mouve La Poine : This Ability Allows Her To Instantly Convert Potential Energy to Kinetic Energy , Using this She Can Fight Extremely Fast , Run Extremely Fast , her Basic Movement even without Flash Steps Can Keep Up with a Skilled Sonido User . To Add More Detail on this Ability : The Main Way this is Applied is through her close combat Techniques for example , If She were to punch you , and you were to block the Kinetic Energy would continue to Flow to you and Cause Internal ,If Strong enough External damage. This is Also Applied through her Kido .

Rien De Etoffe: Using this Ability I can Control Spirit Particles in the Air , and Change it from Physical to Kido Based For Example . I can Form Weapons out of Spirit Particles around me, and from that I can Turn it into an Actual Physical Weapon . I can Turn Kido Into Actual Physical Elements, Like If I were to use Hado . 31 Shakkoho , It would Turn into An Actual Flaming Ball of Destruction .

Bankai :

Reina Empore : This Ability Is Passive IT Double’s Her Physical Speed And Strenghth , But It Doesn’t Affect Her Endurance in Anyway .

Tenkan Itonami : This allows The Energy Surrounding Me To Fluctuate And Become Less Resilient To My Control Allowing Me To Control Energies With Perfect Control Giving Me New Abilities .
- Heat Energy : I Can summon Fire Balls , And Line My body With Fire Creating a Fire Weapons .
-Chemical Energy : I Can release a Radioactive Blasts , That SuperHeat Things , to its Highest Temperature , I Can also Exhale Multiple Poisons That can , Cause Sleep , Suffication ,Paralyzation , Weakening ,Confusion .
-Cold Energy : I can Create Ice Structures Much Faster I can Also can release a pulse Of Energy , When It Touches something , the object instantly Becomes incased In Ice
-Electric Energy : I can create and Control Electrical Currents That Let Me summon Lightning and Using It I can Speed up my other attacks .

Itonami Hagane : The Armor On My Body Becomes A Make shift Weapon , From My Body I can Somone a Myriad of Weapons Ranging from Axes To A Extendable spear .

Hikari Shou : The Weakened By A Tenfold Version Of Kuuhaku Takai Hoshi , I Absorb The Energy Around Me And Convert It into Raw Life Energy , And I can use It To Bolster My attacks , And I can Use It to Heal My Moderate Wounds , I cannot Heal Any Major Wounds . I Can release It In the Form Of An Orbe La Nere , Creating a Large Blast Much Like A Gran Re Cero .

Kuuhaku Takai Hoshi : Using This Ability , I am Able To Release A Power of An intire Galaxy in One Blow , Using This I Convert An Entire Galaxy into Life Energy , And Absorb it into My Body Creating what I call “OverLife” In this State Any Normal Shinigami would instantly die , But Given , she is Constantly Concerting the Energy From Pure Force To Life Energy and Back . In This Form I have Triple My Physical Abilities , as Well As the power of My other attacks Are Triple as Well But It only Lasts for 3 Posts My posts , Not Anyone else’s Posts . For A Finale I can use This as A Killing move, I Can use it To Channel My NatSuki Punch , Into Galaxy Destroyer Natsuki Fist Attack ! It Takes 10 Posts To Recover The Damage that it has done to her , and her abilities have been severely weakened .

Galaxy Destroyer Natsuki Fist Attack ! It Takes 10 Posts To Recover The Damage that it has done to her , and her abilities have been severely weakened .

Last edited by Natsukii on Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soren
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ai NO KAGAKU :]   Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:47 pm

First let me actually approve it before you post it in the approved section..but anyway approved!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://worldruins.forumotion.net
Natsukii

PostSubject: Re: Ai NO KAGAKU :]   Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:51 pm

SORRRY ! LOL I WAS KINDA DOING REALLY FAST THATS WHY I WAS LIKE WOAH ITS IN THE APPROVED SECTION ALREADY , LOL YES I WAS LOOKIN FOR IT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soren
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ai NO KAGAKU :]   Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:51 pm

lol fine...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://worldruins.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ai NO KAGAKU :]   

Back to top Go down

Ai NO KAGAKU :]