Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum about the hit anime show bleach.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A peaceful sight

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Soren
Admin
Soren

A peaceful sight - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A peaceful sight   A peaceful sight - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 12:46 pm

*Soren looks at Sieraku then back at Ken glaring at him* "Ken...don't make the wrong choice..."
Back to top Go down
https://worldruins.rpg-board.net
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful sight   A peaceful sight - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 12:47 pm

Ken smirked "I feel as giddy as a kid in a candy store" Ken looks back and forth, thinking about who he should pick. "well since i already fought Soren, Im going with you Sieraku." Ken then takes out his sword
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful sight   A peaceful sight - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 12:51 pm

*Soren glares angryily at him and flicks out his zanpaktou halfway then back in* "But he do not even have a zanpkatou with him it will be unfair and beside I already have shikai...so once you release yours it will be a fair fight...but it is your choice.."
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful sight   A peaceful sight - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 12:56 pm

"Ok fine, Soren" Ken gives a pretend depressed look. "Guess ill have to fight you." Then he looks at Sieraku. "We are going to have to put our battle on hold for now, just find your zanpaktou and it will be a fair fight."
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful sight   A peaceful sight - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 12:57 pm

"Soren you worry wart I will be fine...So are you ready Ken?" *Sieraku begins to walk forward instead of Soren while it looks as if Soren was grumbling*
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful sight   A peaceful sight - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:01 pm

Ken then smiles. "You know it" Ken gives a ready stance. "Youngsters first." Ken laughs
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful sight   A peaceful sight - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:02 pm

"Dammit Sieraku...fine go ahead but if I don't like what is going to happen next I am interrupting this match...."
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful sight   A peaceful sight - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:05 pm

Ken looks at Soren. "Dont worry, ill go easy on him" Ken laughs and looks again at Sieraku, griping his sword tightly and waiting for his move
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful sight   A peaceful sight - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:07 pm

*Sieraku leaps forward with great force and knees you in the gut and holds out his hand and prepares for a chant*
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful sight   A peaceful sight - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:10 pm

Ken held his stomach, not knowing what just happened. "Ouch" Ken then jumped in the air and held out his hand as well. "Hadou 31: Shakkao" A big red out of kido flew towards Sieraku
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful sight   A peaceful sight - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:15 pm

*sieraku is blown back by the blast and he gets up and rushing once again to punch you but the reatisu seemed to have blasted out from his hand heading towards you*
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful sight   A peaceful sight - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:20 pm

Ken is blown back by the reistsu and lands on top of the water. "You are at a disadvantage, Sieraku." Ken rises into the air as the water follows him. "Water cannon" Suddenly the water in turned into a blast of pressurized water and is headed towards him
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful sight   A peaceful sight - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:28 pm

"Oh crap...well...this is kinda unfair but whatever...heh I wil give it my best shot..." *Sieraku looks back at where Soren was he had vanished*
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful sight   A peaceful sight - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:34 pm

"When you agreed to fight me without a zanpaktou, this is what you agreed too." Ken laughed then looked where he was looking to that Soren was nowhere to be found
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful sight   A peaceful sight - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:40 pm

"Hmm don't you think I know that...lets continue shall we?" *Sieraku get in a defensive position and get ready for your next attack*
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful sight   A peaceful sight - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:45 pm

"Ok then, you asked for it" More water cannons aim towards Sieraku.
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful sight   A peaceful sight - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 2:03 pm

*Sieraku holds himself in a defensive position and closes his eyes* "dammit..."
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful sight   A peaceful sight - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 2:15 pm

*Soren reappears and throws a gaint black butcher knife like at Sieraku and sits down and wtches the match intenally leaving to go a find his zanpaktou since he did live at his house..*
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful sight   A peaceful sight - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 2:16 pm

As the cannons rush towards Sieraku, Ken holds his hand up and yells. "Hadou 11: Tzuzuri Raiden" The streak of electrical current runs throughs the water, making it more powerful.
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful sight   A peaceful sight - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 2:42 pm

*Sieraku takes up his zanpaktou and yells* "Songbird cry!" *A blood red wall of reatisu pulls up almost immidately and he looks back at Soren* "Thanks Soren..." *He looks at ou almost focused on beating you even though it was making the match much more easier for him now* "Alright know with my zanpaktou in my hands you shall feel the powers of darkness..."
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful sight   A peaceful sight - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 2:47 pm

Ken smirked. "Ill show you that the power of water can defeat darkness" Ken flashed steps behind Sieraku and yells. "Water Cannon" More waters comes from his sword towards Sieraku
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful sight   A peaceful sight - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 2:58 pm

"Very well....I shall see about that...Songbird blood wave!" *he crashes his sword down and red and black waves collide with your water and he rushes you no doubtablly his speed increase causing you to feel more on guard*
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful sight   A peaceful sight - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:04 pm

"Strong, just like your father." Ken also rushes to Sieraku, as there swords clash. "The thing is, with my zanpaktou and can control water without being near it. Water Cannon" A Blast of water comes from behind Sieraku
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful sight   A peaceful sight - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:10 pm

"Hmm so you can take the moistuer from the air and manifest it into a pressurized water...I see how good..but Pheonix ry!" *a red wall comes up again but faster as the water hits it it turns into steam in the air and Sieraku looks at you* "I am not a push over myself...I know what it takes to win...because I had to go through vizard training..." *He takes his hand swipes it downard across his face and a mask looking like a black firey songbird appears*
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful sight   A peaceful sight - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:16 pm

Ken gives Sieraku a surprised look. "A vizard huh? This should be interesting. Ive never faced a vizaard before." Ken jumped in the air and put his hand out. "Bakudo 9: Geki" Suddenly a red aura forms around Sieraku, paralyzing him. Ken thinks to himself. "I dont know what kind of abilites he has so ill try restain him."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful sight   A peaceful sight - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A peaceful sight
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next