A forum about the hit anime show bleach.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The passing tide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Soren
Admin

PostSubject: The passing tide   Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:38 am

*Soren in his gigai which was more closer then a normal then to Soren himself, Soren stood there at there fountain at the time square and watching over a crowd of people that seemed to have a spiritual presence and he sighed knowing a hollow would eventually show up so he got out his soul candy which he had just previously got it from a shinigami and he place to soul into his mouth and thrust himself out of his body when the gigai jumped on him and screamed right in his ear* "PYON!!!!!" *Soren looks at his gigai his aggravation rising as the gigai stared and screamed again* "Shut up you stupid soul candy I don't know why you were given to me but you are so aggravating...." *Soren shudders with anger and sighed as the gigai smiled and glomps Soren* "Soren-sama need CHAPPINESS!!!!!!!!!!!" *looks at the gigai and gets glomped at the process and sighs reatisu lashing out and he puts his hand to the gigai* "hadou 31 blue fire crash down!" *really anything else I need to say?*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://worldruins.forumotion.net
Violet

PostSubject: Re: The passing tide   Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:13 am

Violet watches with an amused smirk on her face, sitting behind him on a park bench - her legs swing childishly to and fro blow her, toes scraping along the ground. With the sudden burst of kidou, she is temporarily surprised to see him wrestling with a somewhat overly excitable other Soren. Violet had seen this invention before - a temporary soul-like thing inside his body so the stupid humans would not scream and panic when seeing a supposedly dead (though really just vacated) body.
"You know you'll regret that later." she says with a shrug, watching the sizzling mod soul. "If you want to use that gigai again."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soren
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The passing tide   Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:51 pm

*Soren surprised by violet sudden appearance he look at her and goes red from completely destroying the gigai* "Ummm can we just forget about that...even though your a hollow I think I can trust you with that secret...right?" *soren looked kinda aggarvated as his soul mod is eaten by a rabbit theat was hopping in the area and it looks at you it's eyes wilding* "PYON!!!!!! LADY-SAMA!" *The rabbit goes to jump for your lap*

ooc: I really wanted to see what you do if I had done that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://worldruins.forumotion.net
Violet

PostSubject: Re: The passing tide   Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:17 am

ooc: Oh really? Chappy

ic: Violet jumps back, the fine hair at the nape of her pale neck fizzing to attention - the slight smile she had allowed to play around her face was gone in a blink of an eye, replaced with one of evident derision. Her eyes, once rather light flashed with her murderous intent, her hands flashing down to retirve the two diamond daggers - rather in ornate but for the raw cut rubies protruding from the pommels and the rather strane tansperancy that had resulted due to the diamond material. They caught the sun, flashes of rainbows refracting down and across the ground, yet the motion and meaning behind her actions left no room for a friendly 'pyon' chappy and rainbows.
Violet would not be settled until the dark,slimy red of thick blood oozed down her blade and stained her skin. That rabbit was as good as dead it dared to breath in her presence!
After retreating backwards in a mild display of acrobatic and athletic ability, she stood coiled like a spring, straining until the moment of attack and ease of kill would arise. The arrancar had no idea what the shnigami was playing at - and the sudden, inexplicable arrival of a rabbit was questioning her vision and sanity.
The rabbit looked up at her, and Violet waited with a murderous glower for it to dare move toward her again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The passing tide   

Back to top Go down

The passing tide
Page 1 of 1