Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum about the hit anime show bleach.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A battle of blades

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Violet

Violet

A battle of blades Empty
PostSubject: A battle of blades   A battle of blades EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 2:10 am

The volcano made he air hard to breath - as Violet stared down into the seething, fuming and bubbling furnace that was the heart of the volcano, hot air rose up - instant sunbrn - making her eyes water. Up this high, the world below was like a map - just little points on the paper-like horizon that were as reachable as the little roughly drawn diagrams of a mountain rnage on a map.
It was empty here, a place where thinking was mandatory and listening was optional. The only sound was the coarsing of wind throug her hair, it wwhipped around on her forehead, flicking her cheeks, her eyes narrowing.
Suddenly the sound of someone else - well, not the sound, more the spiritual presence - a tickling on the back of the neck she had learnt not to take for granted - appraoching. Constantly on edge, her hands were at the hilts of her daggers before she realised it herself, and she was scanning the land around her, the rocks and barren landscape hiding all.
Back to top Go down
xane

xane

A battle of blades Empty
PostSubject: Re: A battle of blades   A battle of blades EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 2:27 am

walking up the scorching volcano taking off my coat and carrying it towards the top. "Ah this probably wasn't a smart idea" slowing making my way up the volcano is taking a toll on my body beginning to sweat, dropping my coat noticing the presence not too much ahead of me, spawning a hole on my right palm reaching in and grasping my Zanpaktou and pulling it out, still making my up up the hill until viewing distance waiting opening my left eye, witch is glazed over and a dual silver, seeing what the figure in the distance would do after seeing me. in with the waves of heat distorting the view i stand my ground holding back to see if this "person" was hostile
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

A battle of blades Empty
PostSubject: Re: A battle of blades   A battle of blades EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 3:24 am

The shinigami that approached did not don the haori of a captain - however despite this the way they held themselves seemed to pulse with self-assurance and the spiritual power that emanated from him told her that his rieatsu was as great as a captain. She assumed he was a captain who simply neglected to wear the robe, trying to mask his rank perhaps.
As he approached, wearing the strange traditional atire the shinigami wore, she folded her arms, slipping her two daggers hidden behind her arms so that she would be prepared. He spped walking, and it was obvious to her that he had seen her amd was waiting for her to either attack or maked friends.
That was one thing she could not stand about the soul reapers were their distinguished sense of black and white when considering good and bad. You were either good or you were bad. There was no inbetween. This was no problem - she was bad and she knew that and in the end so did all who talked to her.
"What brings you here, captain?" she called in a mocking undertone, her eyes flashing.
Back to top Go down
xane

xane

A battle of blades Empty
PostSubject: Re: A battle of blades   A battle of blades EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 4:14 am

with a bit of a laugh "well that would be great, me being a caption im sorry to disappoint you but im no caption at least not yet" moving closer with my Zanpaktou still in my hand almost dragging on the ground "and for as what brings me here, i have no clue i just felt like taking a walk up here and now i find you, now if you dont mind telling me what you are doing here?" stopping just short to have reaction if charged at. now going back to a bord look again, such as if their was no life left no will to fight.
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

A battle of blades Empty
PostSubject: Re: A battle of blades   A battle of blades EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 1:59 am

She didn't buy his 'I'm tired and can't fight' facade for a second.
His rieatsu was high, and she was taking that warily - if it had been any lower, she would not have bothered speaking - it would not be worth it, since she could just twist their head and snap their necks like chalk.
Sitting down on the balls of her feet, her hand rest on her knees, and nder her palms sit two diamond daggers, glinting dully in the filtered sunlight. A few feet back, the mouth of the volcano appears, coupled with a deep drop of more than one hundred feet before the glugging, gurgling lava. The arrancar seems small - short for her apparent age of around sixteen - and th taunting smile on her lips does not fit her appearance. Befor looking into the cold hard pools of loathing her eyes are, one would assume her to be mild mannered.
"What a coincidence that in all this whole wide world you run into the one most likely to kill you." she sighs, shrugging her shoulders in an attempt of nonchalant obseration. "How many hollows have you killed? You know that we can;t help being hollow hearted. You're gallant race are no better than murderers."
Back to top Go down
xane

xane

A battle of blades Empty
PostSubject: Re: A battle of blades   A battle of blades EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 2:13 am

looking up and smileing "you got me!" gripping my Zanpaktou fully with one hand so tight my hand throbs with pain, glaring with angry eyes "i dont act like what we do is right, all i know is that when you kill a human that makes you a murder too, but i dont enjoy what i do like others, i will do what i must to survive and help others." releasing large amounts of power taking my Zanpaktou in both hands "and i haven't killed any hollows... to date"
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

A battle of blades Empty
PostSubject: Re: A battle of blades   A battle of blades EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 2:23 am

"Yes. Kill us if that is what you think is right - but remember what you just said, that you do it to surive... realise this - we also must in order to live, or whatever you call this putrid sense of being." she widened her arms, straightening up, her eyes flashing and her teeth gritted together as she scowled profusely down at him, shaking her head ever so slightly as if in disappointment.
Her sense of contentment - or the losest so to that - that she had been feling while taking in the immense view and utter solitude of the volcano's uppermost reaches had all but disappeared.
In its place was annoyance and the unmistakable blood lust she had developed since becoming an arrancar.
Back to top Go down
xane

xane

A battle of blades Empty
PostSubject: Re: A battle of blades   A battle of blades EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 2:36 am

already seeming exhausted from the hike up and the heat that i have never been exposed too, sweating and loseing grip on my Zanpaktou, flaws that are not hard to miss, and an attempt to beguine before too much time had passed "this talk annoys me" taking a dash, slashing trying to push back to the point so that you might fall in the volcano.
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

A battle of blades Empty
PostSubject: Re: A battle of blades   A battle of blades EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 3:13 am

Shinigami were faster than humans, and mored durable - but the one thing they held alike to thes mortal wastes of space were their incapacity of holding their tongue and smoothing out their expressions to masklike perfection.
This made them eay to predict at the worst of times - she jumped nimbly aside, and made her purposeful way a few yards down the sloping, trecherous slope, her feet assured and easily traversing the diffiult terrain she glaced up quickly towards him.
Laughing, she span her daggers around and around in a sparkling of diamond, red stained to the hilt with the blood which would not wash off.
"Are you sure you want to fight me?" she demaned in a cruel grin of a laugh.
Back to top Go down
xane

xane

A battle of blades Empty
PostSubject: Re: A battle of blades   A battle of blades EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 8:17 am

planting my Zanpaktou in the ground and putting my gloves on "iv got nothing better to do" pulling my sword back out of the ground and waiting
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

A battle of blades Empty
PostSubject: Re: A battle of blades   A battle of blades EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 1:54 am

Violet nodded as though in contemplation, her smile gone - her eyes assessing. Finally, she darted forwards, "Good thing the same applies to me!" she admitted as she dodged nimbly to the side just beyond his reach - and yet despite her movement, the arrancar made no motion to actually attack.
Back to top Go down
xane

xane

A battle of blades Empty
PostSubject: Re: A battle of blades   A battle of blades EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 2:39 am

talking to where the arrancar could just hear me "if your going to have out your weapons then fight me" raising my Zanpaktou to be horizontal as if getting ready to stab making a run forward, now yelling "dont toy with me!"
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

A battle of blades Empty
PostSubject: Re: A battle of blades   A battle of blades EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 3:19 am

The arrancar Violet had many faults and even more talents - and though what she lacked in strngth and physical bulk she more than made up for in her ability to dodge and spin - what may have been thought of as a dance, something she herself deigned to do for her own fierce pride, and not to mention the surly scowl always present on her taunting face made the idea of dancing something rather inane. Either way, she easily slipped away from his charge, she ducked under his elbow, and as she straightened up, within the few micro seconds they were within striking range her dagger had slipped out to slice a neat red line through the shinigami's robe and skin alike. Only a shallow woud, where it should have dug deep.
As she came to a spot she turned around to face him, they were now on opposite sides of the playing field and she could not help but be reminde of the way knihts jousted, in the way they were charging to and fro seemingly without effect.
Back to top Go down
xane

xane

A battle of blades Empty
PostSubject: Re: A battle of blades   A battle of blades EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 3:39 am

paying no attention to the cut, planing a way to fight this "hollow" knowing that she was much more agile than myself, taking my zanpaktou in my left hand reaching it across my right side making horizontal slashes while moving closer to the arrancar and when in striking distance dropping my zanpaktou placing out my right hand "Hadou #33, Soukatsui"
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

A battle of blades Empty
PostSubject: Re: A battle of blades   A battle of blades EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 1:52 am

ooc: my favourite kidou

ic: Violet was momentarily put of by his zanpaktou - it had been a mere gesture to try and disract her, and it worked too well, for by the time the incantation was halfway out of his mouth, she had just realized her predicament.
Leaping into the air, her feet got caught by the blast, so that as she landed she could not help but stagger to the side, wincing in pain. Gritting her teeth, she surged forward, running as fast as she could (which is pretty damn fast by the way ^^) her daggers posied out ready before her - a grin was on her face.
The last second before getting into reach, she ducked down so low that she lide right under his arm - sweeping her foot, which was surging with pain after the explosion, she knocked his knees backwards to unbalance her foe.
Back to top Go down
xane

xane

A battle of blades Empty
PostSubject: Re: A battle of blades   A battle of blades EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 12:37 am

falling to the ground using momentum from the fall to lunge forward grabbing my Zanpaktou, standing up turning around to face you "you know your too fast for me to be fighting i going to have to be more tricky to beat you" making a full turn having a stupid smile on my face once more as if this was just a friendly spar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A battle of blades Empty
PostSubject: Re: A battle of blades   A battle of blades Empty

Back to top Go down

A battle of blades
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Saigen :: Rp fields :: Burning volcano-
Jump to: